10 signs you’re ready for a new challenge
In the book, Rookie Smarts, Liz Wiseman proposes 10 clues that you are ready for a new challenge.
When I first read them, six years ago, I said yes to 7 of them and I threw my entire business model up in the air. (I’m impetuous. I don’t recommend it!)
In that moment, I let go of everything that had made me successful – to launch something that didn’t yet exist. I founded 4PC. My community of extraordinary leaders.
I had no idea that project would take over my entire life. I had no idea that 4PC would introduce me to many of the most fascinating people I’ve ever met. And I had no idea that 4PC would take my business to the next level.
10 SIGNS THAT YOU ARE READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE
Mentally check off which are true for you:
- Things are running smoothly.
- You are consistently getting positive feedback.
- Your brain doesn’t have to work hard to be successful.
- You don’t prepare for meetings because you already know the answers.
- You’ve stopped learning something new every day.
- You are busy but bored.
- You’re taking longer showers in the morning and you take your time getting to work.
- It makes you tired to think you could be doing the same job a year from now.
- You’ve become increasingly negative and can’t identify why.
- You’re spending a lot of time trying to fix other people’s problems.
What is your score out of 10?
If 3 or more are true, you need a new challenge…
Drop me a note to tell me about it.
PS. Get 3 days of Deep Coaching with me in 2020. I’ll help you create your next challenge. And then I’ll coach you to turn it into reality. Join me in London, Amsterdam, Chicago or LA…