12 SECRETS TO SERVING INCREDIBLE CLIENTS
1. Look for clients who inspire you, not clients who you can inspire.
2. Set the bar high for who you work with. Don’t lower it. Ever.
3. Keep raising it.
4. Set high fees.
5. Keep raising them.
6. It’s lonely at the top. Create a safe space for top performing people to share with you things they have never told another living soul.
7. Go high flame. Top performers crave this.
8. Donate a percentage of your fees to charity.
9. Meet fun, interesting and extraordinary people (this has been my only business plan for ten years).
10. Build trust, take risks, make bold proposals, lead (powerfully), hide nothing, and hold nothing back.
11. Set “Impossible Goals” (goals that are not humanly possible for you to achieve). And encourage your clients to do the same. We humans have a history of doing impossible things. On a regular basis. And then promptly forgetting that we have done so!
12. Join us at our next intensive in Santa Monica in April: http://richlitvin.com/intensive
P.S. As Timothy Ferriss said:
“It’s lonely at the top. Ninety-nine percent of people in the world are convinced they are incapable of achieving great things, so they aim for the mediocre. The level of competition is thus fiercest for ‘realistic’ goals, paradoxically making them the most time and energy-consuming.”