September 2017 Intensive
September 12-15 – London, England
Tuesday September 12 – 4PM – 8PM (Our first evening we will be out and about in the city, see details below)
Wednesday September 13 – 9AM to 5PM
Thursday September 14 – 9AM to 5PM
Friday September 15 – 9AM to 5PM
(Please plan to keep your evenings open to connect and celebrate with other members of 4PC)
Event Location on Tuesday:
On Tuesday we are kicking off your intensive with a surprise adventure in the city. Represent by wearing something that symbolizes your native home. A flag, a favorite team, a college, a monument, a band, a brand… Let your imagination run wild and wear that and a comfy pair of walking shoes.
We will meet at 4PM here: http://www.caferouge.com/locations/st-pauls
Cafe Rouge in St Paul’s Church Yard
5 Condor House, London, EC4M 8AY
See details and share your ideas here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1059424700859734/
Event Location on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday:
On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday our intensive will take place at Founders Hall: 1 Cloth Fair, London, EC1A 7JQ (it is .3 miles from the public intensive venue)
The video crew will be with us for 2 days. Everyone will have a 20 minute slot for filming and the team will let you know when your assigned time slot is. At your designated time you will leave the general session and shoot your video. All of your preparation should be done before your designated time slot. This includes any hair, makeup, wardrobe, etc. that you need to have in place for your shoot.
Here are a few suggestions for nearby hotels. You may also find lodging options by searching travel websites (like hotels.com, expedia.com, or airbnb.com) and searching for options near our intensive location at Founders Hall.
- Click here for hotels recommended by Etc. Venues
- Other 3 star hotels recommended by Etc. Venues
Travelodge London Central Bank Hotel:
Address: 19-23 St Swithin’s Ln, London EC4N 8AD
Phone: 0871 984 6485
Premier Inn London Bank (Tower):
Address: 20 St Mary at Hill, London EC3R 8EE
Phone: 0871 527 9452
The City Apartments:
Address: Creechurch Mitre Street, London, London EC3A 5BZ
Phone: 07547 692256
Premier Inn London City Tower Hill:
Address: 22-24 Prescot Street, London E1 8BB
Phone: 0871 527 8646
The closest airport will be Heathrow Airport (LHR). You can also click here to see a list of other London Area airports.
Transportation and Getting Around London:
- Here is information about getting from the airport into the city: https://www.londontoolkit.com/travel/heathrow_central_london.htm
- Here are several useful London maps to support you in getting around: https://tfl.gov.uk/maps
- London Pass is also a helpful resource especially if you plan to do some sightseeing. Find out more here: https://www.londonpass.com/.
- London Pass also has a free app that is an interactive guidebook to access useful information on the go when exploring London. Find out more about the London Pass App here: https://www.londonpass.com/how-it-works/london-pass-iphone-app.html
We are looking forward to seeing you at the intensive. If you have any questions or need any additional support, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org