Do you make your clients cry?
I begin every coaching session with two secret beliefs:
- You are far more powerful than you know. Especially if you’ve already accomplished things that impress most people.
- Tears are a release of emotion. And if I can create a safe enough space, my clients will cry when they share things with me they never shared with another living soul.
Kristen is a top performer with a track record of success. She’s a retired television executive who founded a non-profit that has brought clean water to over 100,000 people in developing countries.
When I coached her, she shared things with me that she’d never, ever shared before. And she cried. It was a powerful conversation.
As you listen to me coaching, see if you can tell the moment where I choose to dive deep. What do you notice about what I see, hear or feel that give me the clues where to go with my client?
PS. If you want to be a world-class coach – with a handful of high-performing, high-fee clients – then join me in Project Kairos 2020. There are only 5 spots left, we begin soon – and you will absolutely transform your practice.
PLUS… Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you increase your income and your impact:
1. Create one client… Whether you want your next $5K client or $50K+ client, join me at our only Intensive in 2020. Reserve your spot.
2. Get Hot Seat coaching with me… 3 intense days of Deep Coaching – your seat will get very hot! Join me in Amsterdam, Chicago or LA…
4. Are you working on your next big mission? If you’re tired of being the most interesting person in the room, apply to join us in 4PC. The doors are closed for February entry but they are open to join us in England this August. We’ll be meeting in a castle! Let’s talk…