One of the deepest truths about coaching is that powerful coaching skills that leave a life-long impact are essential to creating high-performing, high-paying clients. But the magic of fearless coaching isn’t in you, the coach. It’s over there in the person being coached. The magic of fearless coaching isn’t about a style or a system. The magic is not in any one technique.
MAGIC vs MAGICAL
Fearless coaching is not magic. But it IS magical in its impact. Fearless coaching is something to be practiced from your very first conversation. Do not wait. Use this approach in your very first conversation with a potential client. Don’t save it until after someone has hired you.
YOUR READINESS IS IRRELEVANT. (YOUR CLIENTS, TOO).
My 2 year old son’s swim teacher was interviewed in a local paper, recently. For twenty years he has taught generations of Southern Californians how to paddle in his backyard pool. I love this. He says: “My business isn’t about swimming; it’s about confidence. Swimming is the easy part. The hard part is overcoming fear and building trust.” The article says, “His legions of fans refer to him as ‘the Swim Whisperer’. The child’s readiness is irrelevant, he says. Children respond to him because he keeps coming at them with ‘You can do this’.” He is one of the most fiercely loving people I’ve met. And his principles apply to Fearless Coaching.
EXTRAORDINARY IMPACT. EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS.
For ten years now, I have run Salons and Intensives and taught high-performing coaches to enroll high-performing, high-paying clients. Coaches in my community have enrolled $20,000 clients, $50,000 clients—even $100,000 clients. Four members of my community now coach billionaire clients. My clients have coached execs at Fortune 50 firms and top tech firms like Google. Many of my clients have mid to high six figure incomes. Several still don’t have a website or a business card.
DEEP, DEEP PRINCIPLES.
And I’ve applied the very same principles a swim teacher for toddlers uses:
1. HIGH-FLAME COACHING – I’m not here to be your friend. You’re not looking for another ‘buddy’. My job isn’t to make you feel ‘comfortable’. I’m here to help you lean into your edge. Not so far past it that you get scared. But far enough that you stretch and grow (even if you shed a few tears on the journey).
2. LEARNING MUST BE FUN – you learn best when you are enjoying yourself. You learn best when you’re in action, not learning more ‘information’. I’m continually setting challenges for my clients or having them play ‘games’. It gets them out of their head and in motion.
3. YOU DON’T NEED TO BE READY – no coach will ever be ‘ready’ to run their first workshop, fill their first event, or sign their first $50,000 client. Don’t wait to be ready. Decide what you want and head in that direction. As we used to say as kids, “ready or not, here I come…”
4. REFUSE TO BUY INTO YOUR CLIENTS’ STORIES – one of the biggest gifts I give my clients is that I refuse to buy their story. I refuse to see the ‘hard lines’ in their world. I refuse to accept what they see as ‘impossible’. It’s why my clients regularly take on AND achieve ‘Impossible Goals’ – from raising $3Million for their non-profit to signing a client at The World Bank to transitioning from clients at $200/hour to clients at $90K/year. I recently had a client in a panic when $30,000 of regular, monthly business was cancelled at short notice. She called me in total fear mode. But her story meant ‘nothing’ to me. In fact, I gently and lovingly challenged her. (Fearless Coaching does not look like berating your clients). I sent her back into the world with a powerful mission. She re-signed the business within days.
5. BELIEVING IN YOUR CLIENTS MORE THAN THEY BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES – Even more than the power of my coaching, I am sometimes told that it’s the knowledge my clients have that I fully believe in them—even when they are struggling to believe in themselves—that makes the biggest difference. My clients know what a HIGH BAR I set to work with me. In fact, I regularly turn people away from my Intensives if I feel that they are not a fit. SIMPLY BEING A CLIENT IS A SIGN OF HOW MUCH TRUST AND BELIEF I HAVE IN YOU.
“I BELIEVE IN YOU” WORKS IN BOTH DIRECTIONS
Darya Klishina is a Russian long jumper with almost ten medals to her name. And she’s still only 24. When asked in an interview: What is the key to your success? She replied, without hesitation: I trust and believe in my coach.
6. PEER LEARNING – we learn most when we’re part of a tribe. And when you’re part of a tribe of high-performing coaches, committed to their Professional Development, it’s edgy but exciting to learn from one another. I run a community of powerful coaches that has grown by word of mouth alone for the past ten years.
7. FAILURE CAN BE FUN – failure is not the objective but it IS the path to more success. I tell my clients that my MISSION is to have them feel uncomfortable. That RISK IS THE NEW SAFE. That if they’re not failing on a regular basis, I’ll fire them as a client. Our Intensives are called that for a reason. They are designed to be intense. Get ready to be challenged. Get ready to play full out. Get ready to make mistakes. Get ready to be vulnerable. Get ready to fail. If that feels like fun, you’re in the right place. If that feels edgy, scary or exciting, you’re in the right place. If that feels too much or too scary or too intense, then our Intensive is not for you. And that’s ok. What we do is NOT for everyone. Just like your coaching should not be for ‘everyone’. If you want to be successful, that is.
8. WHAT SCARES YOU MASKS YOUR SECRET DESIRES – when my son was 2, he didn’t like putting his head under water on day one of his new swim class. But we talked a lot about his dream to be a scuba diver. He wants to dive with his daddy when he’s older. By day two he’d relaxed and by day three he was having fun blowing underwater bubbles and seeing how big his teacher’s eyes looked when they put their heads under at the same time.
WHAT SCARES YOU?
What are YOU most afraid of in your coaching practice, right now? Asking for a bigger fee, creating a group program, signing a high-end client… Fear aside, how cool would it feel to CREATE that? Forget your little ‘goals’. Go after what you really, really, REALLY want. Go after what SCARES you. And help your clients do the same. It will change everything.
9. BUILD TRUST – this underlies everything you do as a powerful coach. The most successful and accomplished clients will give you full permission to say to them the things that no one else would dare to say (in my experience they often crave it) IF you have gained their trust first. Counter-intuitively, you gain their trust by trusting them first. Be vulnerable. Hide nothing. Hold nothing back. Be authentic. Be you. Risk sharing YOUR fears. Tell stories of your challenges. Tell stories of your clients’ successes. Ask permission. Constantly. Seek clients who inspire you, not clients you can inspire. And don’t be afraid to take them where they don’t want to go. They’ll feed off your energy. So breathe. Relax.
YOUR CLIENTS ARE FAR MORE POWERFUL THAN THEY KNOW. (OH, SO ARE YOU).
Remember that the person in front of you is far more more powerful than they know. They are far closer to what they desire than they could ever imagine. They don’t need ‘help’ but they do need you far more than you need them.
Daniel Coyle, author of The Talent Code, wrote: “There’s a type of great coach… A mysterious type who often go overlooked, because what they do doesn’t look like coaching. It looks more like magic. Because these people have the ability to alter someone’s destiny in the time it takes to eat lunch. They aren’t about the how or the why — they’re completely, utterly about the who. Their core skill is to see someone in a way that they don’t yet see themselves; to give their lives a larger narrative, sense of belief, a higher purpose.”
That’s what WE do. And that’s what YOU will be doing when you join us at The Fearless Coaching Intensive.
P.S. Our Intensives always sell out in advance—so I encourage you to act quickly to avoid disappointment.
Tuesday, April 5th: 5pm-8pm
Wednesday, April 6th: 9am – 5pm
Thursday, April 7th: 9am – 5pm
Friday, April 8th: 9am – 12:30pm
Santa Monica, CA
The investment to attend this intensive is $1,897 and every single one of our intensives have sold out.
- Cancellation Policy. We are interested in coaches who want to play full out. If you’re in, you’re in. It’s called Commitment.”Hell Yes. Or Hell No”. There is nothing else.If it turns out that you can’t attend the Intensive in person, we will send you the full audio recording of the event – or your fee can be used as a full credit toward any Intensive provided in the next 12 months.
- ‘The Power of Vulnerability’ Policy. As Brené’s Brown puts it, ‘vulnerability is our most accurate measure of courage’. She says, if you take a big step and make yourself vulnerable, then it is pretty likely that the next morning you’ll wake up thinking, ‘Oh my God! Why did I share that? What was I thinking?’What we say is that if you don’t feel a vulnerability hangover the next morning, then you probably didn’t go far enough. Show up to our Intensives ready to hide nothing—and hold nothing back. You will triple the value you get by playing this way. Our Intensives are always recorded, so you will really have an opportunity for a vulnerability hangover. And just like life, you get to choose how far you go in sharing with others—privately or in front of the whole room.
- ‘200% Responsibility’ Policy. Great coaching relationships involve 200% Responsibility. And 200% Responsibility is how we run our Intensives.On our side, we PROMISE you, that we will show up 100%. [That’s me, Rich—and my entire team]. We will hide nothing. We will hold nothing back. We will give you the most powerful, impactful, kick-ass, life changing Intensive that you have ever experienced.On YOUR side, we REQUIRE of you to show up 100%. Hide nothing. Hold nothing back. Take action. Even when you’re afraid. Be vulnerable. Lean into your edge. Take risks. Mess up, screw up, FAIL! Again and again and again. Because more failure is the only guaranteed path to more success.
Real People. Real Stories.
More Background on The Prosperous Coach Approach
Do you love coaching but hate selling coaching?
Are you sick of “boom and bust” cycles? Does talking about money tie your stomach in knots? Does marketing make your head spin? I know exactly how you feel, because I’ve been where you are now. It’s a little embarrassing for me to admit it now, but I earned just $4,500 in my first year as a full-time coach, even though I had trained with some of the best coaches in the business. That was before I learned the secret of a truly successful coach business—one that thrives all the time rather than merely living hand-to-mouth between clients. Before I figured it out, I hated the process of enrolling clients. I thought it was something to “get through.” Every time it came time to talk about fees, I could feel the number getting stuck in my throat. My heart would pound in my chest and I’d have to remind myself to breathe. I could feel my face getting warmer and warmer as I got tongue-tied. After I finally managed to get the number out, the pause in conversation seemed to last forever. My brain would race: “Oh god, it’s too high. I knew it was too high. Should I offer them a discount? … I totally screwed this up.” And, if a client finally did say yes, I would feel “lucky.”
If any part of this story strikes a chord with you, I have some good news for you. You are not alone.
Many great coaches struggle with the dreaded “business side” of what they do.
It’s not because they lack coaching expertise—many are amazing when they finally get in the room with a client. But as anyone whose tried to build a coaching career knows, the key piece of the puzzle is getting yourself into that room. I didn’t always have a life this great. I used to be afraid of selling. It was really hard and it didn’t feel like me. In fact it felt yucky, gross, inauthentic and scary. I was afraid of being bothersome, pushy or disliked. Sometimes I even felt guilty when asking for more money. And I was definitely afraid to ask for high fees because of my fear of being rejected. At that time I was newly married, eager to prove myself to my wife, my friends, and my family in this new career called “coaching.” Yet I watched my checking account go in the wrong direction for month after painful month after month, eating up all of my hard-earned savings. I knew I was a damn good coach, but my bank account didn’t show it. I felt like a fraud. Every time I heard another “no,” my self-esteem died a little bit more. My self-confidence was directly linked to the amount of money in my bank account. All of this meant that I needed each client far more than they needed me. I knew something had to change, or things would only get worse.
Today, I have a deep sense of inner confidence about my ability to create prosperity as a coach.
Whilst I still have ups and downs with cash flow, I no longer use my bank account as a way to make myself feel bad—or good. And I know how to create the income and clients that support a lifestyle I love.
There’s no magic formula, but there are powerful principles behind what I do and teach.
I’ve put these principles to work in my own coaching practice and I’ve seen them help hundreds of coaches completely reinvent their practices. And each of them has done it their own unique way, by utilizing their natural strengths.
How you can learn to love the “business” of coaching
The biggest problem most coaches face is that they think they are entitled to a career. They think: “I’m a really good coach. Therefore I should be able to succeed as a coach.” The trouble is only fifty percent of becoming a successful coach is about your coaching. It’s the other fifty percent that determines whether you thrive or even survive as a coach. The other fifty percent of what you need to do to become a prosperous coach is what we call “Creating Clients.” Others call this ‘Getting Clients’ or even worse, ‘Attracting Clients’. And most coaches call this the ‘hard’ part. But as long as it remains the ‘hard’ part you are not going to succeed. If you want to be successful, you’ll need to learn to love the business of coaching as much as you love coaching itself. The good news is this: a powerful coaching conversation is the only way to create high-performing, high-paying clients. And you know how to have powerful coaching conversations, right?
It’s what you do.
Here’s the cool part: if you recorded my workday, you wouldn’t be able to tell when I was coaching a current client or a potential client. I’ve learned to make my enrollment process almost identical to a coaching session. It makes enrolling easy, simple, and even fun! All you have to do to master the same skill is to make small but powerful shifts to your mindset. Plus some tiny but essential tweaks to your language. Once you learn how, your enrollment conversations will have a completely different feel — and lead to far more success. That’s why I attended Steve Chandler’s original Prosperity School for coaches four times. I didn’t need more “information” — I wanted to have this new mindset and language skills embedded deep in my soul.
Do you want to create extraordinary results on a regular basis?
These days my clients pay up to $100,000 to work with me. They pay for up to a year in advance. And they come from across the world to work with me. Although I have a website, I haven’t changed it in years. I don’t do Internet marketing. And I still don’t have a business card. You see money is a symbol of commitment. And when your clients are this committed it’s no surprise that they create extraordinary results on a regular basis.
Join me for an immersive learning experience.
Our most powerful life experiences take place in the context of immersion. That’s because all three of our primary forms of learning — thinking, feeling and doing (mind, heart and body) — and all three sources of information — ourselves, others and our environment — are involved. But this intensive isn’t about “information.” It’s a learning experience focused on taking action. We’ll spend our time dealing with real issues: your issues. So, be prepared to bring your client challenges into the room. Think of real people you’d love to work with and bring their names into the room. And, most importantly, bring your fears into the room. We’ll handle all of it. When we say we want you to actually create clients, we mean it. At every intensive we’ve run in the past four years, participants have signed new clients or re-signed previous clients before the event was even over.
Get ready to feel uncomfortable.
Much of the weekend’s design will be based on your questions and your case studies and on your actual clients and potential clients. We’ll coach many of you live, in front of the room. And my coaching is high flame. I make a commitment to serve you, not to please you. I promise to hold nothing back. I’m not here to be your friend. I’m here to help you succeed as a coach.
Don’t let fear stand in your way.
- It’s time to let go of your fear of being needy, pushy or disliked.
- It’s time to be authentic and vulnerable with your clients.
- It’s time to ask for what you really, really want.
- It’s time to only coach clients who inspire you.
- It’s time to master the way you communicate.
- And, it’s time to recognize the value you create for your clients and make bolder proposals!
There are four levels to learning: awareness, awkwardness, application, assimilation. This April you will journey through each of these levels.
The only way to get good at something is to completely immerse yourself in it. To the outside world, immersion is the same as magic. — James Altucher
Most coaches have two very deep fears. The fear within their coaching which is often expressed as people-pleasing instead of powerful service. And the fear of “selling” and enrolling clients that typically results in never making bold, life-changing proposals and having only uncommitted clients. It’s time to handle these. For ever.
I still experience fear. But I no longer let it stop me. And I want this for you.
Come ready to play full out, hide nothing and hold nothing back and you will generate what you are asking for. Do not let anything get in your way. Life really can be exponential. You are far closer to everything you want than you could ever imagine. Miracles are far closer than you think. I am here for one purpose, and that’s to teach you these skills. You are not alone anymore. It’s time to put these skills into practice until you are independently wealthy.
“Rich is a world-class coach and one of the most naturally confident people I know. If you’re ready to make a real and tangible difference in your life I highly recommend you work with Rich.”
“Rich is a man of deep authenticity, passion & courage. He is also one of the most skilled & intuitive coaches around. I strongly recommend Rich to anyone looking to take their lives to the next level.”
“Before coaching with Rich, life felt very average and capped. I thought I had already made my biggest dent in the coaching world, with little more to look forward to. And then I Apprenticed with Rich and created some extraordinary results: This year, I billed around $400,000 in coaching fees. The year before I billed just $15,000. My clients are by invitation and referral only and I still don’t have a website. I am much more relaxed around money. And I have a deep inner knowing that I can create money whenever I want to, when I follow what I have learned in our time together. When I first met Rich, I shared a dream of how I wanted my coaching practice to look. I wanted to travel the world with my clients. We even envisioned my “Ibiza Project” where a client and I spend 10 days together, on an adventure of a lifetime. Today is a special day. You see, I am typing this sitting by the pool in Ibiza, Spain, relaxing and getting ready for my client to show up to celebrate all of the successes that they had while working with me. I turned my vision into my reality. Coaching with Rich was my own adventure of a lifetime.”
“Rich, you help your clients create miracles. And you helped me create miracles… From weight loss (8 kgs); to fitness (first half-marathon in less than 2 hours); to work (hired for a dream job then successfully led a turnaround strategy leading to 100% sales growth); to awards (voted Business Woman of the Year – China); and even motherhood (I became a new mum again and I’m loving my 3 kids).
But most importantly working with you helped me gain a firm belief that whatever I choose to create, I will. Effortlessly.
Rich, you are one of the top 5 people who has most impacted my life. I am grateful.”
“Rich is a powerful force for inspiration and energy. He has an almost magical quality about him that makes it hard not to push yourself to grow and create more.’
“Rich is a man of deep authenticity, passion & courage. He is also one of the most skilled & intuitive coaches around. I strongly recommend Rich to anyone looking to take their lives to the next level.”
“My life and my impact have improved dramatically. I have become much clearer about how I work and how profoundly it changes my clients’ lives.
By communicating more powerfully and delivering more value, I have proposed—and had accepted—strong five-figure fees that just a few short years or even months ago would have seemed impossible to me. And my income has sky-rocketed.
Not only that, but the results I have created feel entirely effortless, and I am now working only with extraordinary clients who inspire me with their bold vision for their lives.
In addition to that, this year I have met one of my heroes—something that also seemed impossible to me a few months ago. And I am now launching The Extraordinary People Project, which has me excited about what is to come and the impact that I can make in the world. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to realize what I have achieved and to see that it is real.
Working with Rich has been life-changing. I have a deep sense of being heard and understood, and that is both rare and incredibly powerful. Rich has an amazing ability to know just when to challenge me and raise the stakes, and just when to gently support me in a way that has me feel both safe to be myself, and inspired and challenged to dream bigger and explore what I am truly capable of.”
“When I first reached out to you, I felt like I had reached the maximum number of coaching clients I could handle, but I was making the minimum amount of money I could live on — and I knew something was wrong. I wasn’t articulating the full scope of what I was actually doing — and I certainly wasn’t charging for it.
When I started I had one cookie-cutter approach to clients. Everyone got the same deal in terms of time, cost, etc. Through the exposure to 5 other coaches, and having the laser focus on my practice that the Salon offers, I’m developing new ways of working with people. In just the first six weeks of the Salon, I’ve created a new group coaching program, filled it halfway, started writing individual proposals for new potential clients that are tailored specifically to them, and generated a completely new calendar of events for the next 12 months.
Gradually, through the assignments you’ve given me, I am starting to see myself as more powerful and less inadequate than I did when I started the Salon. It is possible that, ultimately, seeing myself clearly — and allowing others to see me fully — will be the biggest benefit of this program.”
“My business has changed more in my year working with Rich than at any other time in my 18 year career as a coach. I am forever grateful.
When I met Rich, I had a full client load and I was also running group programs. But I was still doing $150/hour sessions and getting burned out. I was so good at launching people into the lives of their dreams but I didn’t have a dream life myself, as I was working all the time. I was even considering leaving the coaching field.
Now 90% of my clients are on a contract; my fees have quadruped and I almost doubled my coaching income in the last year. I now have a lifestyle that includes travel and time off. And I am creating my practice to be as fun for me as it is powerful for my clients.
Rich has a combination of inside-out and outside-in coaching that creates results. Some coaches just focus on external goals and others just on beliefs. We need both if we are to be truly successful at anything.
Rich has a natural ability to see and bring out your unique genius as a coach so your work can be a full expression of your unique talents. If a coach is willing, Rich can facilitate a transformation in your practice that will generate wealth and well being on levels you might not yet believe possible for yourself.”
“This program is helping me to be one of the best, most impact-full, and prosperous coaches in the world — I am doing it all while still being me — and I just signed my first $40,000 client.
Before the Salon, my business was in a transitional lull. I was bored and uninspired. Easy and boring clients were falling off my roster.
Within a month of our group starting, I’d proposed $50K of coaching and closed $20K — more than enough to cover my fee — even before we really got going. Oh…and these new clients, and the ones still on my roster are INSPIRING. ONLY INSPIRING from now on.
In the world of coaches, there are so many fish in the sea — and it was difficult to find the top-of-the-line coaches who inspire me, who are better than me, who I really need to help sharpen my own skills. In the Prosperous Coach Salon, I always feel pushed to the edge of my talent — and I know I am getting better.
The depths and details of the communication from Rich and between the group members — especially the reports and emails in between sessions — is so impactful. Getting beyond theory and into the fine details of client creation and communication has been eye-opening — even for a seasoned coach like myself. “
“The most valuable thing I got from coaching with Rich was the ability to see myself as having infinite potential. That you could see me as something more, inspired me to see myself as something more. If you are considering coaching with Rich… and you’re not sure… GO FOR IT! It will change your life. ”
“It has been a pleasure and a joy working with Rich. I feel like the ugly duckling who turned into a beautiful swan. I now live in possibility and wonder, less afraid of criticism, no longer afraid of the word “No”. Rich has helped me to focus on what I really want and then go out and create it. He is gentle when I need it and challenging when I don’t know I need it! Both to great effect. Rich, you have helped me think differently and reach for the stars.
Rich helps me see who I really am: a strong, powerful, loving, fun woman. He helped me see that my vulnerabilities are part of my strengths. And I no longer have to pretend I’m confident and successful. I have created space and FREEDOM in my life.”
“What a great weekend. I appreciate the time energy and thought Rich put forth to provide a very high level opportunity to bring specific current coaching challenges to the facilitators for coaching and forward movement. This was not a intensive to bring your world of suffering and limitations—leave those at home.I know now that I can be busy or remarkable but not both—I choose remarkable.”
“Rich and Steve are two of the top coaches in the world. They were very generous with sharing their knowledge, successes and even their failures, and it was obvious that they truly care about each person in the room. They were both very entertaining and time flew by. There was also homework prior, during and after the Intensive. If you’re serious about your practice and you’re considering taking your practice to higher levels you need to spend time with them.”
“This intensive dives deep into what it means to be a coach, rather than how to be a coach. You get the opportunity to be amongst coaches of all levels who demonstrate their value of coaching by opening up and being coached by Rich in front of the group. There really isn’t any advice or information given without a discussion or demonstration of its practical application.I’ve stopped thinking I need to create the perfect system or website or really that I even need to have some official qualification to start serving as a coach.”
“It’s a powerful coaching intensive that instructs you on how to get out of your head and into action. Also honors the principle that there is no perfect one way to coach. The perfect way is the way YOU choose to coach. You don’t have to have it all figured out (as you’ll never figure it all out). Just get started and make adjustments as the process unfolds.”
“Everyone in the room was in the same place. Some were more engaged and others still figuring it out. But no one was an expert. Each person was looking to better their services and follow their path. And I see that there is no ‘one’ path — only my path. While there are tools and many options I just have to find out what works for me. It was a life changing intensive and I truly enjoyed Rich’s willingness to give and give more to ensure we had an overflowing cup.”
“I started changing the way I communicate and it has already created a significant difference in the way other people are responding to me. Just coming from a place of passion and service has made it a completely new experience. I went to an event recently and spoke with a woman who sat down at my table. She ended up wanting my card after what was an easy, open, and flowing conversation. This is huge for me because previous conversations about what I do always left me feeling really yucky.”
“After the workshop I presented a proposal to a client. She likes to negotiate, so I gave her three different options. As I sat in the review meeting with her, I listened to her talk herself into option two. I heard myself say in my head, “Stay quiet. She is selling herself.” She said she needed a few days to think on it and yesterday I received an email that she wants to move forward!”
“This intensive has transformed the way I run my coaching practice. I feel much more relaxed around money. I no longer have the need to constantly prove myself worthy. And I know that I can create clients from a place of love and service instead of from a place of neediness.If you want to work with only a few high-achieving clients per year, and if you hate traditional marketing and sales, do yourself and your future clients a favor and go to this intensive. Rich is a master of client creation – observe how he is being at the intensive and apply it, and your life will transform.”
“The Prosperous Coach Intensive is for coaches who are ready to go big and take their coaching and their business up three levels. It is not for the feint of heart. This was the most powerful professional development experience I’ve had and has challenged me to play a much bigger game with my clients and my prospects. If you are committed to turning pro as a coach, this is the place to do it. My confidence has soared as a result of this intensive. I now have the courage and compassion to share my truth with my client, holding nothing back…I’ve only been back one day and I’ve already had transformational experiences with several clients! I learned a whole new way of approaching referrals to my business, which is counter intuitive to what I’ve done for the past 23 years. I no longer take the “easy way out” in a coaching conversation, rather I speak my truth with the intention of serving my clients deeply.”
“Having been in the NLP, Hypnosis, Change work industry for over 15 years; this intensive is absolutely nothing like any of the other seminars. Rich didn’t give us information on how to do it…he demonstrated right in front of us and the power alone was enough for me to “get it” and apply it immediately. The enrollment process has become fun and easy and I look forward to waking up and having powerful conversations without awkwardly trying to get money from people. The shift for me was that it doesn’t matter what I say. I don’t need a script. I don’t need a plan and I don’t have to “set up” before a meeting. I just have to show up. I’ve gotten more clients and more referrals from this process. It may seem counterintuitive; but you quickly realize that this is how it’s supposed to be and Rich demonstrates its effectiveness over and over again throughout the three days.”
“Since your intensive, I have traveled to Japan and Nepal with private clients, all expenses paid plus an additional $31,000 dropped into my account. I am currently in Australia working with another one of my clients (3 months coaching, plus a week in their home in Australia for $25,000 +expenses), and just enrolled another client for a six month $27,500 agreement. And best of all, the impact and effectiveness of my work has massively increased, as well.”