SERVING THE INCREDIBLE
A Deep Coaching Intensive with Rich Litvin
September 17, 18, 19, 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Leadership Team Details and Important Dates
We are thrilled to have you on our Leadership team and very thankful that you have stepped forward to take on this role. Below are some very important details and deadlines. Make sure to read this page carefully and let us know if you have any questions.
Watch this video from Rich
Add these important dates to your calendar now. These will all make sense after you read the “About Your Role” section.
- Pre-Intensive Leadership Team Meeting: Tuesday, September 8th at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
- Your photo and bio due: Friday, September 4th at 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern
- CVR Due: Tuesday, September 8th at 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern
- Restaurant Selection (For Group Leaders Only): Tuesday, September 8th at 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern
- Wisdom Exchange Topic and Description (For Wisdom Exchange Leaders Only): Friday, September 4th at 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern
- On-Site Leadership Team Meeting: Thursday, September 17th at 2PM
Read about your role below and let us know if you have any questions.
For All Roles:
- Pre – Intensive Leadership Team Meeting: We have scheduled a Leadership Team meeting on Tuesday, September 8th at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern. This will be a call for you to connect with Rich and Monica and get any questions about your role answered. It’s very important that you make every effort to attend this call. A recording will also be sent after the call.
- Photo and Bio: We need your photo and a short 3 sentence bio to include in the binder that will be given out to all attendees. Please email it to hello@richlitvinteam by Friday, September 4th at 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern. If we don’t have your information by this date it will not be included in the binder.
- CVR: As part of the Leadership Team, we want you to get even more than you give at this Intensive. Rich is asking you to play a big game, set high goals, and create beyond what you imagine is possible. One tool for doing this is called a CVR (Context—Vision—Results). And every person on the team (staff, source, leadership) will create one for this event. You can click to read Rich & Kendra’s CVR’s, as well as a document explaining the CVR process. Please complete your own CVR no later than Tuesday, September 8th at 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern. Email your completed CVR to email@example.com.
- On-Site Leadership Team Meeting: Before the intensive begins we will be meeting as a full team in our meeting room. It’s important that you plan to arrive so you can join us on Thursday, September 17th at 2PM. In addition, we will be creating times for the Leadership Team to meet periodically throughout the event. We will give you more information about this when you register on the 17th.
Leadership Groups Role:
- Support for the Leadership Team: I’m excited to let you know that Monica Day is stepping in to support and facilitate the Leadership Team along with Rich. In addition, we will also have a team member dedicated to support you on site with any logistics. You will be well supported to lead powerfully at the intensive!
- Restaurant Selections: You will be going out to dinner on Saturday night with your leadership group. We need you to select a restaurant that you would like for us to make a reservation for you and your group. You can click here to see a list of nearby restaurants to choose from. We need your restaurant selection by Tuesday, September 8th at 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern so we can make a reservation for you and your group.
- What you can expect on site: We will be breaking everyone into groups prior to the intensive and will give you your group list when you register. We will be making time for you to connect in with your group on a regular basis and we will also be making time for the Leadership Team to connect with Rich and Monica periodically during the event.
- When the panel will take place: The panel will most likely take place on Saturday afternoon. We will confirm this with you when you register on the 17th.
- What to expect: This is an open Q&A session where attendees can really ask any questions. All panel members will be seated on stage. Rich will help facilitate this session and will call on member of the panel to provide an answer. There is nothing to prepare in advance.
- Who is on the panel: You will be joined by 7 other members of our community.
- When the Wisdom Exchange will take place: The Wisdom Exchange will likely take place on Saturday morning. We will confirm this with you when you register on the 17th.
- What to expect: These are small group breakout sessions of about 7 or 8 people. Attendees will sign up for the sessions they want to attend in advance. We will create small circles of chairs for you to meet with your group. There will be 2 rounds and each will be about 30 minutes.
- Your Wisdom Exchange Topic: We must have your wisdom exchange topic along with a 2 – 3 sentence description by Friday, September 4th at 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern.
- What to expect: Rich knows you have a powerful story to tell and he is thrilled to be able to feature you to our intensive attendees. This speaking role is going to be a bit more “free form” where Rich will call on you when he feels your story will have the most impact for the attendees. At that time, we will give you a hand held mic and you may join Rich on stage.
Please make sure to mark your calendar for the important dates above and let us know if you have any questions. You can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.