10 year thinking
There are no such things as unrealistic goals. Just unrealistic time frames.
You can master anything if you dedicate ten years of your life to it.
It’s commitment to the long haul that makes the difference.
Ten years sounds too long?
One of my mentors, Dan Sullivan, is 77 years old. He is currently working on a new 25 year goal.
One of my friends is a leader at NASA, they set their goals 100 years into the future.
What could you accomplish if you dedicated the next 10 years of your life to it?
PLUS… Whenever you’re ready, here are 5 programs that will help you increase your income and impact, as a world-class coach in the coming months:
- Join Transition Excellence, my 6 month, self-paced training for high performing leaders transitioning into coaching. You’ll learn the skills, mindsets and strategies needed to create powerful, profitable coaching practices. Plus, you will join our private member only community. And, TE is ICF Accredited.
- We’ve opened the doors to Project Kairos 2.0. This is the most in-depth way to get my support on creating clients – for an entire year. You’ll massively increase your professional confidence. You’ll learn world-class skills for enrolling and coaching highly successful clients. You will 10X your impact, your income and your inner peace. So you can do the same for your clients.
- Join the 4PC Accelerator, a high pressure environment where you can be challenged and supported by the members of 4PC. We’ll help you develop your own community and become known as the expert in your field. You’ll find it hard not to grow, surrounded by the most talented, driven leaders I know…
- Money. Money. Money is an immersion training to help you coach clients to live a Prosperous Life, as you live yours. In this new training you will understand how to master the game of money, help your clients handle their limiting beliefs around money, and become financially fearless.
- My favorite program over the past two years is back. In How to Coach a Superhero I’ll be mentoring and coaching 5 highly successful coaches. I’m going to teach you how to coach extraordinary top performers. At the very same time, I’ll be teaching you how to do high-level group coaching.