$1,500 per NO
If I said I’d pay you $1,500 for every single NO you received, would you be interested?
How would you show up differently as you build your coaching practice – one conversation at a time – if I paid you $1,500 per NO?
“You can have anything you want in life, if you are willing to receive 1,000 NOs.” – Byron Katie
For most people a single NO is challenging. Two in a row is unbearable. Three is unimaginable.
Most people quit after 3 NOs in a row. Which is why most people will never build the coaching business they desire.
But most people have never calculated how much money they are paid per NO.
DO THE MATH…
If you receive a single NO per week over the next 12 months – that would be a total of 52 NOs.
If you bill $52,000 over the next 12 months – that means you earn $1,000 for every NO you receive.
If you bill $78,000 over the next 12 months – that’s $1,500 for every NO you receive.
Want to make more money? Collect more NOs…
- How much money did you make in the past 12 months? Pre-tax. [A]
- How many NOs did you collect in the past 12 months? [B]
- Calculate how much you were paid per NO, over the past 12 months. [A/B]
I asked my clients to do this assignment.
One of them replied, “About $20,000 per NO. Not bad…”
I responded, “Imagine where 100 NOs would get you!”
Learn to love the NOs.
NO is an acronym. It stands for: Next One…
Embrace the NOs.
HINT #1: If there’s a coach who’s making more money than you, they’re collecting more NOs than you…
HINT #2: If you aren’t receiving one NO a week, you’re not making enough proposals to potential clients…
HINT #3: If you aren’t willing to get a single NO each week for the rest of the year, you’ll never have the coaching practice you truly desire…
PS. In the spirit of you can never tell them enough! Here are my favorite resources for you…
- Here’s my podcast, 1 Insight
- Here’s the book that started it all, The Prosperous Coach (and the UK version)
- Here’s my YouTube channel
- Here’s the best of my writing
- Here’s a link to the programs that will change your life. Just saying!
PPS. There are just 5 spots left to join me at my once-a-year 4PC Accelerator and become a Powerful Coach… Command fees beyond the range of most coaches. Become sought after by clients. Develop provocative ideas. Build a body of work. And learn from my special guest: my friend/coach/consultant, Daniel Priestley. Daniel has built successful multi-million dollar businesses in Australia, UK and Singapore. He is a best-selling author and he’ll be teaching us a tool that literally gets potential clients knocking at your door. That’s not hyperbole, I’ve been using it for over 5 years…
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your income and impact as a world-class coach:
- Join Project Kairos to truly master The Prosperous Coach Approach. Don’t miss out…
- Join me on two of my most popular programs: In How to Coach a Superhero, you’ll learn how to coach highly successful clients and do high-level group coaching. In Money. Money. Money, you’ll handle your limiting beliefs around money, and become financially fearless. There’s a special price to join both…
- Join me for a desert coaching adventure – at The Deep Dive, in Dubai, this December – to sit on one of my legendary hot seats… Only 2 spots left.
- If you get high on exciting ideas and like to act fast, there’s a single spot left to become my Protegé. You’ll absolutely transform your coaching business (and yourself). It’s a two year commitment and a $100K investment. Or reserve the final spot for a Thinking Partnership in 2022. You’ll join my 1:1 client alumni – some of the most extraordinary and successful coaches and leaders out there – including, Mark Silverman, Sumi Krishnan, Kelly Ramon, Jennifer Gresham, Jackie Knechtel, Todd Buterbaugh, Helen MacMillan, Annabel Hands, Becky Strauss, Christina Berkley, Jeanine Becker, Vanessa Horn, Terrance Thames, Destin Gerek, Evelyne Brink, Chris Libutti, Townsend Wardlaw, Tatiana Poliakova, Sylvia Rhode-Liebenau, Sara Milne Rowe, Madelaine Vallin, Gisela Lowenstein, Tracey Russell, Patty Ivey.