$1,500 per NO
If I said I’d pay you $1,500 for every single NO you received, would you be interested?
How would you show up differently as you build your coaching practice – one conversation at a time – if I paid you $1,500 per NO?
“You can have anything you want in life, if you are willing to receive 1,000 NOs.” – Byron Katie
For most people a single NO is challenging. Two in a row is unbearable. Three is unimaginable.
Most people quit after 3 NOs in a row. Which is why most people will never build the coaching business they desire.
But most people have never calculated how much money they are paid per NO.
DO THE MATH…
If you receive a single NO per week over the next 12 months – that would be a total of 52 NOs.
If you bill $52,000 over the next 12 months – that means you earn $1,000 for every NO you receive.
If you bill $78,000 over the next 12 months – that’s $1,500 for every NO you receive.
Want to make more money? Collect more NOs…
- How much money did you make in the past 12 months? Pre-tax. [A]
- How many NOs did you collect in the past 12 months? [B]
- Calculate how much you were paid per NO, over the past 12 months. [A/B]
I asked my clients to do this assignment.
One of them replied, “About $20,000 per NO. Not bad…”
I responded, “Imagine where 100 NOs would get you!”
Learn to love the NOs.
NO is an acronym. It stands for: Next One…
Embrace the NOs.
HINT #1: If there’s a coach who’s making more money than you, they’re collecting more NOs than you…
HINT #2: If you aren’t receiving one NO a week, you’re not making enough proposals to potential clients…
HINT #3: If you aren’t willing to get a single NO each week for the rest of the year, you’ll never have the coaching practice you truly desire…
PS. It’s not too late to join Confidence In Action, you’ll receive the recording of the first live call, plus three bonus recordings: (1) How to Raise Your Fees. (2) The 5 Coaching Sales. (3) The Power of Commitment.
PPS. Take my Elite Coaching quiz today and uncover the #1 barrier to your coaching success.
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can become a world-class coach:
- Read 3 chapters of my next book, now and you’ll be first on the list to read it when it’s published.
- Become a Prosperous Coach. Join me in our flagship program, Project Kairos.
- Become a Thought Leader, sought out by dream clients, at The 4PC Accelerator.
- Master the power of Influence and build your own ultra-strong brand on my Deep Dive.