3 Steps to Mastery
Want to be a better leader, entrepreneur or coach? Tony Robbins has a beautiful way of describing the steps to Mastery:
1. MODELING. Model someone who’s already achieved what you want. You can literally compress years into days by having the right mentor.
2. TOTAL IMMERSION. You have to totally immerse yourself into the thing you are trying to master.
3. SPACED REPETITION. You need repetition. It is only by repetition that you can condition yourself properly and one day become a master at something.
If you really want to learn about Mastery, I highly recommend George Leonard’s excellent book called… Mastery.
Or you could read an article I wrote. The clue is in its subtitle:
Mastery: Or How To Become An Overnight Success As A Coach—in Just 46 Years
PS. Dramatically increase your confidence as a coach by mastering enrolling clients. Drastically increase your ability to raise your fees and up-level your clients. And learn to have fun making money. Join me on The 90 Day Money Game. There’s still time to join us…
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your income and impact as a world-class coach:
- Assess your current coaching level and learn how to get to your next level. Read – or remind yourself of – The Litvin Levels, from The Prosperous Coach.
- Watch me coach some of the top coaches on the planet, in order to drastically uplevel your coaching skills. Join me on How To Coach A Superhero: The 4PC edition.
- Imagine joining a Deep Coaching experience alongside the members of 4PC, my community of high-level coaches… We only offer The 4PC Accelerator once a year and it always sells out in advance. Save $1,000 with early-bird pricing.
- Learn how to enroll and coach successful, talented and ambitious clients – with power and impact. Join my flagship program, Project Kairos – for 8 months of guidance, challenge and support to master creating clients.