Here are 4 questions to help you draw out amazing testimonials from your clients.
You’ll see, in a moment, that none of the questions ask about how you do what you do, as a coach, consultant or advisor. Why? Because no one cares!
Seriously. Nobody cares if you’re an ontological coach, you’ve studied the 3Ps, or you’ve got a photo standing next to Tony Robbins.
No one cares about the number of letters after your name. Most clients don’t even care whether or not you have a coaching certification, or which coaching school you went to. They’ve never heard of these things.
All they want to know is – do you get me? And – can you help me?
So, you want your testimonials to allow your current clients to tell your future clients that you do get them and that you can help them…
Here are the four questions:
1. What was life like before you started working with me? (What was your biggest fear? How did you doubt yourself? What were you struggling with?)
2. What did you try that didn’t work?
3. There was a moment just before you sent the payment to work with me. What was the main reason, doubt or insecurity that was holding you back from signing up?
4. Where are you now? (What successes have you had? How has life changed? What were the tiny insights that made the biggest difference?)
PS. Project Kairos just began but it’s not too late to join me. You’ll get the recordings of the calls you miss. Master Creating Clients in the last Project Kairos I will ever run. Sign up now, and you still get a gift ticket to my upcoming program: $100K Clients!
PLUS, here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your impact and your income:
- Join my 2 new short programs, $100K Clients and One Milllllion Dollars! There’s a button at the bottom of either page that allows you to join both programs and save almost $300…
- Get my support as a Thinking Partner. This is for one successful entrepreneur or coach who wants to have their thinking provoked and to be challenged – on everything!
- Become my Protégé. This is for a single coach who wants my mentoring to help them transform every element of their coaching business – mastering The Prosperous Coach Approach, writing books, scaling your business, building a team, or becoming known as a Thought Leader…
- Want to work with me but not sure where to start? Check out our coaching journey and pick the program that suits you best.