The 4PC Hall of Fame is designed to honor prominent community members who have made extraordinary contributions to the field of coaching.
They have each demonstrated the following characteristics: courageous thinking, vision, innovation and inspirational leadership. They have been 4PC members for a minimum of 3 years. They continually stretch the 4PC community to rise to a stronger and higher level. They are leaders who excel in their field. They call attention to the power and impact of high-level coaching, consulting and thought leadership.
4PC Hall of Fame inductees
Members of the 4PC Hall of Fame:
- Are an exemplar to others in the profession.
- Are highly successful entrepreneurs—with extraordinary clients.
- Contribute to the intellectual growth of the coaching field.
- Are committed to lifelong learning.
- Are risk-takers who constantly challenge themselves and their clients.
They are regarded by their peers as being among the world’s best coaches, as evidenced by empirical accomplishments in client results, professional contributions, and intellectual capital.
4PC is a hand-picked community of leaders
We think differently, we challenge the status quo, we’re unorthodox and we achieve the ‘impossible’ – on a regular basis.
I coach, study and work with top performers. Ultra-successful people – the people you would assume don’t need a coach – are the ones who call me.
My clients have included Olympic athletes, Presidential candidates, Hollywood film directors, Special Forces operatives, serial entrepreneurs and many of the world’s top coaches.
In 2014, I founded 4PC – The 4 Percent Club.
4PC is a highly curated mastermind of the top 4% of coaches and leaders.
4PC is the place for you if:
- You want to literally create your future
- You want to build exponential intelligence
- You want to grow your business exponentially
- You want to create a values-based business
- You want to get more done with less experience than most
- You want to seek clients who inspire you. Not clients you can inspire
- You want to embrace the dark and the light of your own leadership
- You want to charge the high fees that high performers expect
- You want to move from people-pleasing to powerful service
- You want to be time, money and location independent
- You want to be a leader who makes an impact
- You want to be a leader with a committed team
- You want to make bold, life-changing proposals
- You want to develop powerful enrollment skills
- You want to put action before perfection
- You want to embrace failure and risk
- You want to develop the art of Deep Coaching
- You want to build the power of storytelling
- You want to practice the wisdom of slowing down and creating space
4PC and the exponential success project
Rich Litvin runs a leadership consultancy for world leaders, based in Los Angeles and London. For years, he has been diving deeper and deeper into the qualities of high achievers that hold them back from what’s truly possible. Rich has worked with extraordinary clients to help them create exponential success.
His clients have included Olympic athletes, Presidential candidates, Hollywood film directors, Special Forces operatives, serial entrepreneurs and many of the world’s top coaches.
In 2014, he founded 4PC – The Four Percent Club. A group of 30 of the top 4% of leaders. He is also the founder of The High-Achieving Introvert Project, The Confident Woman’s Salon, and The Prosperous Coach Salon. A member of the Association of Transformational Leaders, Rich is co-author of the widely acclaimed book, The Prosperous Coach. He is currently working on his second book: Exponential Success – The Loneliness of Leadership. Rich’s mission is to mobilize $100Million for charity through his connections.
And when he is not working on his mission, he’s navigating a loving relationship with his wife Monique, who is a jazz-singer. And he’s a loving dad to his two beautiful little boys. An introvert at heart, Rich still gets nervous every time he walks into a party!