January 2018 Intensive
January 25-28, 2018 Sedona Arizona
Thursday January 25 – 5PM – 8PM (registration will begin at 4PM)
Friday January 26 – 9AM to 5PM
Saturday January 27– 9AM to 5PM (off-site adventure – see below about what to bring)
Sunday January 28– 8AM to 5PM (Sit-down hosted breakfast at 8AM)
L’Auberge de Sedona
301 L’Auberge Lane
Sedona, AZ 86336
We have secured a discounted room rate of $255/night at our host hotel,L’Auberge de Sedona. You can make your reservation at the special rate by calling 844-258-2149. Mention The Litvin Group. All of the rooms have (1) king bed. You can request a roll-away for an additional fee. Based upon availability, the hotel will honor our discounted room rate for 3 days before and 3 day after our event dates. Our room block is available until . Please make your hotel reservation now.
You can plan to fly into either Phoenix or Flagstaff.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX): Sedona is about a 2 hour drive
- Flagstaff Pulliam Field (FLG): Sedona is about a 30 minute drive
Please take this extra travel time into consideration when making your travel arrangements.
There is complimentary valet parking provided at the hotel for 4PC Members. Please let the Valet know you are with the Rich Litvin Intensive group.
- L’Auberge de Sedona is a short walk up a few flights of stairs from Uptown Sedona. There is a nice selection of restaurants and shops within walking distance, though you may choose to drive if it is too cold. This link is to restaurants recommended by our concierge: http://www.lauberge.com/sedona/dining/
- Most restaurants in Sedona, including L’Auberge de Sedona, stop serving dinner at 9:00PM. Please plan to eat a substantial lunch or an early dinner on Thursday. We will be together until 8:00 PM and it may be challenging to get a full meal afterwards.
What to Bring:
Temperatures are expected to be in mid 50’s to low 60’s during the day and low 30’s overnight. Check the forecast to ensure you pack appropriately. For our off-site adventure on Saturday please make sure to bring:
- Backpack to carry lunch and a bottle of water
- Warm jacket
- Warm hat and a hat with a visor to protect you from the sun
- Hiking boots or good supportive athletic shoes
- Clothes you can hike and move around in
- Layers of clothing
- Water bottle