5 questions to get to Hell Yes
I have a heuristic that transformed my life.
Hell yes. Or Hell no.
There’s no such thing as Hell maybe—just hell.
If I want to get to Hell Yes on a decision, I ask myself 5 questions:
- Is it simple?
- Is it effortless?
- Is it fun?
- What’s the price I’ll pay?
- How will I screw it up?
What are your 5 questions to get to Hell Yes?
The picture at the top of this article is my Hell Yes face. Been making it since I was 6 years old!
PS. Dramatically increase your confidence as a coach by mastering enrolling clients. Drastically increase your ability to raise your fees and up-level your clients. And learn to have fun making money. Join me on The 90 Day Money Game. There’s still time to join us…
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your income and impact as a world-class coach:
- Assess your current coaching level and learn how to get to your next level. Read – or remind yourself of – The Litvin Levels, from The Prosperous Coach.
- Watch me coach some of the top coaches on the planet, in order to drastically uplevel your coaching skills. Join me on How To Coach A Superhero: The 4PC edition.
- Imagine joining a Deep Coaching experience alongside the members of 4PC, my community of high-level coaches… We only offer The 4PC Accelerator once a year and it always sells out in advance. Save $1,000 with early-bird pricing.
- Learn how to enroll and coach successful, talented and ambitious clients – with power and impact. Join my flagship program, Project Kairos – for 8 months of guidance, challenge and support to master creating clients.