It’s important to us that you are supported with using the Rich Litvin App to connect you with your Intensive experience. You can access the App on your mobile device or you can also access the App on your computer. We have included instructions for each option. If you are having any trouble accessing the App, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Accessing the event on the Mobile App:
Download the App from the app store and log in:
- Download the App: Click here or search for the “Rich Litvin” App in the app store and download it. If you have joined an intensive in 2022 please note it is recommended that you update the app. Here are two links to support you with your update:
- Android: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113412?hl=en
- Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202180
- Open the App and log in: Use the same email address where you have been receiving important Intensive reminders. Create and save your password.
- Update your profile: Once you have logged in you will be prompted to “Create Your Profile.” Upload a profile photo and add your information.
- Access the event: Once logged in, select the “4PC Intensive – February 2023” banner to open the event.
Accessing the event on your computer:
You will want to access the app on your mobile device so you have your program handy during the intensive. Click here and then select the AppStore or Google Play.
Wish to explore the App on your desktop or laptop before the event? You can do it here:
- Access the Web App: Click here and select “Access the Web App” or, for your convenience, we have created this easy-to-remember link that you can type into your browser: https://richlitvin.com/WebApp
- Log in: Use the same email address where you have been receiving important Intensive reminders. Create and save your password. Or, if you have already signed up on the Mobile App, use the same login details.
Update your profile: Once you have logged in you will be prompted to “Create Your Profile.” Upload a profile photo and your information.