I’m regularly astonished by how little I know…
I’m regularly astonished by how little I know. The universe often slaps me and says, ‘Don’t get too cocky, son. You’ve got a lot more to learn!”
I read an interesting article that suggested even when it feels like you keep telling your audience about something, you’ll be surprised at how many still don’t know about it.
When you think you’ve told them enough, tell them again because so many still have no idea it exists.
I was a little skeptical, so I created a poll about my podcast in my Facebook group, to check out the truth of this idea.
The responses blew my mind because I’ve had a podcast for over 3 years. I’ve recorded 135 episodes. I’ve written about it, spoken about it, posted links to it — and yet this poll tells me that over 25% of my audience don’t even know about it.
My first book, The Prosperous Coach, is about how to create clients, one conversation at a time. It struck a chord in the coaching world and has sold over 100,000 copies to date.
By the way, I’m just finishing the final edit on my second book, The Powerful Coach. (Yippeeee!)
It’s a playbook on how to enroll high-performing, high-fee clients – no SEO, social media or internet marketing needed.
- It includes word-for-word scripts of every part of the enrollment process.
- It’s packed with tools and scorecards.
- You’ll learn the mindsets of the most powerful coaches I know.
- You’ll learn how to enroll clients who are more successful, wealthy and intelligent. And why they need you more than they know — and more than you think.
- You’ll learn the 5 elements of Deep Coaching and how to coach extraordinary people.
- You’ll learn how to grow an audience and a community. And the essential difference between the two.
- You’ll learn how to become famous for your dream clients, as opposed to “Instagram, famous,” where you have tens of thousands of followers but no money – because they’re not your right people.
- You’ll learn how to command fees beyond the range of most coaches.
- You’ll learn how to become sought after as a coach of distinction because you’ve built influence and a body of work.
- And you’ll learn how to become known in a crowded marketplace because you share provocative ideas.
I took a break from editing the book to write this article because I’m constantly surprised at how much I still need to learn about life, business and coaching…
I have a book that’s been in the top 20 books on coaching for almost 10 years. I have an audience of over 40,000 people. I have a book that’s taught in most coaching trainings around the world. Yet, it never dawned on me that I should keep talking about things I’ve been doing for years because some members of my community still don’t know about them.
NEVER STOP LEARNING, RIGHT?!
PS. It’s not too late to join Confidence In Action, you’ll receive the recording of the first live call, plus three bonus recordings: (1) How to Raise Your Fees. (2) The 5 Coaching Sales. (3) The Power of Commitment.
PPS. Take my Elite Coaching quiz today and uncover the #1 barrier to your coaching success.
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can become a world-class coach:
- Read 3 chapters of my next book, now and you’ll be first on the list to read it when it’s published.
- Become a Prosperous Coach. Join me in our flagship program, Project Kairos.
- Become a Thought Leader, sought out by dream clients, at The 4PC Accelerator.
- Master the power of Influence and build your own ultra-strong brand on my Deep Dive.