5 ways to astonish your client today
When was the last time you astonished a client?
It’s easy to lose sight of the fact that one of the most powerful ways to create new clients is to serve your current clients so powerfully that they never stop talking about you.
So, how could you astonish one of your clients today?
It usually doesn’t take much. Here are five ideas to get you started:
- Call a client the day after a coaching call for a five minute catch‑up. Clients love to hear from you when it’s not expected.
- Send a book to a client without telling them in advance.
- Offer to double the length of a coaching call, to really go deep with a client.
- Invite a client to a day‑long, face‑to‑face session with you, instead of your usual one hour over the phone.
- Write a client a personal, hand‑written note, right now.
I’d like to invite you to join us at www.facebook.com/TheProsperousCoach. Let us know how you astonished your client — we’d love to hear from you.
PS. It’s not too late to join Confidence In Action, you’ll receive the recording of the first live call, plus three bonus recordings: (1) How to Raise Your Fees. (2) The 5 Coaching Sales. (3) The Power of Commitment.
PPS. Take my Elite Coaching quiz today and uncover the #1 barrier to your coaching success.
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can become a world-class coach:
- Read 3 chapters of my next book, now and you’ll be first on the list to read it when it’s published.
- Become a Prosperous Coach. Join me in our flagship program, Project Kairos.
- Become a Thought Leader, sought out by dream clients, at The 4PC Accelerator.
- Master the power of Influence and build your own ultra-strong brand on my Deep Dive.