You DON’T need clarity or confidence…
Most people have their thinking about clarity and confidence the wrong way around.
We want clarity about our next big mission.
We want confidence about the future.
But clarity and confidence rarely work that way.
One of my friends has been married for over 20 years. His first marriage didn’t work out but he doesn’t feel badly about it. He calls it his practice marriage.
You don’t need clarity or confidence about the future, to get to your next level of success. You need clarity and confidence about your past…
Next time you hear yourself saying, “If only I had clarity, then I would know what to do…” Or, “I wish I had the confidence to take my next step…” here’s what to do:
Turn around to review your past:
- Make a list of all the times you lacked confidence before you started a new job, a new project, a new relationship, or a new business…
- Make a list of all the times you lacked clarity at the start of a new job, a new project, a new relationship, or a new business…
- Make a list of all the times you failed at something—but when you look back, you gained more confidence and clarity precisely because of each failure…
You don’t need clarity or confidence about the future, to get to your next level of success. You need clarity and confidence about your past.
PS. It’s not too late to join Confidence In Action, you’ll receive the recording of the first live call, plus three bonus recordings: (1) How to Raise Your Fees. (2) The 5 Coaching Sales. (3) The Power of Commitment.
PPS. Take my Elite Coaching quiz today and uncover the #1 barrier to your coaching success.
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can become a world-class coach:
- Read 3 chapters of my next book, now and you’ll be first on the list to read it when it’s published.
- Become a Prosperous Coach. Join me in our flagship program, Project Kairos.
- Become a Thought Leader, sought out by dream clients, at The 4PC Accelerator.
- Master the power of Influence and build your own ultra-strong brand on my Deep Dive.