Create amazing coaching programs in 3 easy steps
I have a proprietary process that I use to create new programs. I have never before shared this in a public setting. So, pay attention…
…………………….. Make. Stuff. Up!
Seriously, for a moment. This is truly what I have been doing for years….
- 2005 – I coached mainly men who want more passion in their relationships with women. I wasn’t very good at it!
- 2006 – I created and ran 30 minute Instant Confidence sessions
- 2006-8 – I traveled the world, studying “Natural Confidence” – I interviewed what I called, “The World’s Most Confident People…”
- 2007 – I created and launched The Creative Woman’s Salon – I didn’t sell a single seat in this program. It made ZERO dollars…
- 2008 – I created and launched The Confident Woman’s Salon – this ran for YEARS and I coached scores of highly highly successful women leaders.
- 2009 – I interviewed “The Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women – and those on their way…”
- 2010 – I launched The Intensive. We’ve been running these twice a year, for a decade.
- 2011 – The Prosperous Coach Salon. This ran for 7 years and helped launch many of the most successful and exclusive coaches out there.
- 2013 – I published The Prosperous Coach. It’s sold almost 70,000 copies and still sells 1,000 copies a month, 7 years after it was first published.
- 2013 – I announced the The High Achieving Introvert Project. I did nothing with it. It made ZERO dollars…
- 2013 – I launched The Apprenticeship and I trained a small group of highly successful leaders and coaches
- 2013 – I partnered with Mindvalley to launch Evercoach.
- 2014 – I launched 4PC – my community of extraordinary leaders and coaches. We are now in our 6th year, we are oversubscribed and we have around 60 alumni.
- 2016 – I designed a program called The Fast & The Furious! It was so fun because it was the complete opposite of my value of “Slow Down to Speed Up.” We invested hours creating it and a lot of money on graphic design and program design. We were about to launch. But something inside of me didn’t feel right and I pulled it. I really upset a member of my team who’d spent hours on this. But it wasn’t right. And it never saw the light of day. Money and time investment = huge. Dollars generated = ZERO.
- 2017 – I partnered with Mindvalley to create a program called Being an Exponential Coach.
- 2017 – I ran The Mastermind for a small group of women leaders. I only did this once. They flew in from around the world to meet in my home. It was really fun. And then I was complete.
- 2018 – I launched Project Kairos to support successful leaders (executives and entrepreneurs) who want to fly as coaches. It’s been so fun that we are soon to launch our 3rd.
- 2018 – I launched The Deep Dive. I travel to interesting cities around the world and hot seat coach 10 people, for 3 days straight, in a beautiful setting. I love this program! We’ve run it 11 times – 10 people a time, $5K per person. This super fun program alone has generated over half a million dollars.
- 2019 – I created Be Remarkable. An online training in how to build a word-of-mouth business.
- 2019 – I launched my Protege Program. I work with 2-3 leaders who commit two years of their life to truly thriving. It’s $100K investment.
- 2019 – I created The Thinking Partnership, where I partner with a highly creative person to kick-start their thinking or to inspire their ideas.
- 2020 – I created 100 Days of Coaching. I made this up 2 weeks ago, and it was sold out 12 days later.
- 2020 – I created a 3 day experience called The Laboratory. I am running this later in the year with my friends Marisa Peer and John Davy, at their home in LA.
- 2020 – I created a program called Coaching Elite Top Performers. I’ve been working on this for 3 years and I am launching it today. Look for the link below my signature…
- 2020 – WATCH THIS SPACE! 🤣 Because I am currently creating a program called Get Branded! with Rich Litvin… And I am launching a program for former executives called Elite Leadership Coach…
Make Sh*t Up!
I highly recommend it.
How to Make Stuff Up – in 3 steps
STEP 1: Make something up.
STEP 2: Put it out in the world.
STEP 3: If people are interested, double down. If they’re not, go back to Step 1.
P.S. Coaching Elite Top Performers: The #1 skill behind enrolling high-performing leaders and high-fee clients is … being a really great coach. For the first time ever, I am leading a training on how to coach elite top performers. You start with a personalized assessment of your coaching skills and then you join a group of coaches for 6x hour-long group-coaching and teaching sessions. You’ll have assignments between our sessions.
PLUS… Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you increase your income and your impact:
1. ASK ME ANYTHING… On Wednesday June 22 at 7am Pacific, 10am Eastern, 3pm in the UK, I will be running an Ask Me Anything Call on Zoom. Join Serve, Lead, Serve – my Facebook community, to post your question and to get the call-in details…
2. THE 3 PHASES OF CHANGE: Watch the Zoom call I ran for my Inner Circle. It’s led by one of my clients who has over 20 years experience as an executive at a Fortune 50 firm and a reputation for coaching leaders of Fortune 500 companies. The model she shares is the single best tool I have seen to help you– and your clients and their clients – to navigate through the current economic uncertainty.
3. GET CLIENTS NOW… Would you like me to be your coach for the next 21 days? I will help you create your next client… Whether you want a $5K client or $50K+ client. I’ll teach you everything I know about coaching top performers. And I’ll teach you ways to thrive in challenging times. I grew my own business during the last recession. We have 13 spaces left. Reserve your spot.
4. BE A WORLD-CLASS COACH… Join me for a year of deep support to create high-performing, high-fee clients. Learn how to coach elite leaders with power and confidence. Learn world-class coaching skills. Join my community of high-level leaders and coaches. Get coached by me…