Create Your Future
I just got home from a talk on the future, by Peter Diamandis.
Peter has started over 20 companies in the areas of longevity, space, venture capital and education. He’s the founder of the X-Prize Foundation, Singularity University, The Human Longevity Institute, The Zero Gravity Corporation and Interplanetary Resources.
He’s also the author of The New York Times bestsellers Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think and BOLD: How to Go Big, Create Wealth, and Impact the World.
This is a man who thinks a great deal about the future.
And he’s extremely positive about it.
One of Peter’s favorite sayings is: The best way to predict the future is to create it…
Which is exactly what I do as a coach.
In a world where most people are living into a default future, I literally help my clients create their future.
What’s NOT going to change?
At the end of Peter’s talk, there was time to ask questions. And instead of asking about the exponential technology that everyone was asking about, I borrowed a question from Jeff Bezos, the CEO of Amazon.
I asked Peter Diamandis, “What’s not going to change in the next 10 years?”
He paused for a moment to really reflect.
And his reply was beautiful, “What’s not going to change is our need for human touch, love, community, connection, a sense of purpose and a need for challenge.”
The future of coaching
I think a lot about the future – and the future of coaching.
There are already several coaching apps on the market. There’s a new form of artificial intelligence being developed for calibrated coaching. And there are deep learning simulators.
There are automatic weight loss coaches. There’s a communication coaching app that uses AI to provide instant feedback on speech, including clarity, the use of filler words, pacing and energy. There’s a sales coaching app that uses speech analytics software to record sales conversations and provide feedback. And there’s an AI coaching app that provides feedback to managers on their leadership skills, offering tips and training to help them improve.
“We are at the dawn of the robot coach,” said Holger Mueller, vice president and principal analyst for Constellation Research, in a recent interview.
Humans trump robots
I have no fear that advanced AI will replace the job of a great coach.
In fact, expert coaches will become irreplaceable role in providing the emotional and mindset support that no AI can do.
Robots can’t help people build passion, curiosity, imagination, critical thinking or grit.And AI can’t help build community, connection, a sense of purpose or the need for challenge…
If you want to build your skills as an expert coach, join me at my Deep Coaching Intensive in San Diego in April. It’s a 5-month training for extraordinary coaches.
Our Intensives are hands down the best continuing professional development for expert coaches – and those on their way.
Alumni of our Intensives include CEOs, military veterans, senior executives from the corporate world, entrepreneurs, business owners, MMA fighters, business consultants, rabbis and pastors. Our attendees range from completely new coaches to coaches with a 30-year track record.
- Reserve your spot now and you will be immediately signed up for 3 live Group Coaching video calls, led by me personally – in January, February and March.
- The Intensive will be followed by a live Deep Coaching video call a month later, to help you integrate your learnings and insights from the Intensive.
- You will begin your work with me in January and our time together doesn’t end until May 2019. Now that is what I call an Intensive!
PS. We’ve opened the doors to Project Kairos 2.0. This is the most in-depth way to get my support on creating clients – for an entire year.
You’ll massively increase your professional confidence. You’ll learn world-class skills for enrolling and coaching highly successful clients.
We begin in September and run to September 2023. You will 10X your impact, your income and your inner peace. So you can do the same for your clients. Every single cohort of Project Kairos has sold out. There’s a $5,000 saving for the first 20 spots and there are just 8 spots left before the price increases…
Plus, whenever you’re ready… here are 5 ways we can help you increase your income and impact, as a world-class coach:
1.Watch my Masterclass: Why your fees are too low and how to raise them. It was my best one yet, packed full of strategies and immediate action steps.
2. Do you have what it takes to be a Prosperous Coach? I designed the Coaching Excellence Scorecard to guide you on your coaching journey – toward the coaching career you’ve always dreamed of. Take the quiz and discover how you rank in Confidence, Coaching Skills, Client Creation Skills and Cash Creation Skills.
3. Join Transition Excellence, my 6 month, self-paced training on client creation. Plus, you get weekly live group calls with me and my leadership team—and you join our private Facebook group to access our incredible community. TE is ICF accredited.
4. Drastically increase your influence – at The 4PC Accelerator. It’s a once-a-year opportunity to join the members of 4PC (my private club for top performers) at an 8 day training. You’ll create powerful Intellectual Property and assets that cement your legacy. You’ll step up as a Thought Leader. Plus, you’ll develop your own community of top performers and become known as the expert in your field.
Be warned: this is a high pressure environment. I will challenge and stretch you, so you can challenge and stretch your clients. Feeling imposter syndrome before you apply is not an accident. It’s a prerequisite! Fear is a clue you’re leaning into your edge…
5. Apply to join 4PC, my private club for top performers. It includes group coaching, private 4PC Intensives, an online membership center and a community of 30 leaders who will challenge, support and stretch you.
4PC is application only and there are 3 prerequisites: You have a track record of success behind you. You coach extraordinary clients. You have a big mission ahead of you.
It’s a $25K/year investment and a minimum of a 3 year personal commitment. There are only 2 spots available for August entry.