I had a really fun time coaching in front of 400 entrepreneurs and coaches at Mindvalley U today, in Estonia.
Direct Link for your convenience: (https://youtu.be/lwEI6nTu8sI)
Here are a few highlights:
1. It feels great when a client says “WOW!” but the real sound of insight is more like “Ooooh…”
2. The 5 Elements of Deep Coaching:
(1) Deep listening: Insight vs Information
(2) Eliciting: Perspective vs Instruction
(3) 10X: Greatness vs Probability
(4) Leadership: Agreements vs Expectations
(5) Strategy: Strategy vs Tactics
3. Guilty Secrets of Top Performers
#1 THE EMPTINESS TRAP
* I have everything I ever wanted but I feel empty.
* I’m bored. I could do this with my eyes closed.
#2 THE ISOLATION TRAP
* I’m not lonely but I feel very alone.
* I’m exhausted, but if I stop working so hard it will all go away.
#3 THE IMPOSTER TRAP
* People admire me but I feel lazy.
* People admire me but I feel like a fraud.
Click here if you’d like your own copy of our Deep Coaching Self-Assessment: http://richlitvin.com/cs-thanks/