Your clients will tell you that they need clarity.
They’ll say they want confidence.
They’ll ask for your support with productivity and accountability.
They’ll say things like, “I just need to believe in myself…”
Or, “I just need to be ready…”
Don’t believe them…
You DON’T need clarity, confidence, productivity, or accountability. You don’t need to believe in yourself, or to be ready…
- You need a goal to ‘come from’. NOT a goal to ‘get to’.
- You need a compass to point you in the right direction. NOT clarity.
- You need a tiny act of courage. NOT a ton of confidence.
- You need to be more creative. NOT to be more productive.
- You need to serve. NOT to sell.
- You need to be more vulnerable. NOT more strong.
- You need to ask for help. NOT to go it alone.
- You need a big mission and a tiny step. NOT accountability.
- You need someone who believes in you, until you believe in yourself. You don’t need to believe in yourself, first.
- You need to do what needs to be done BEFORE you’re ready. You don’t need to be ready.
Here’s how to work on each of them…
- A goal to come from… Imagine how you’ll feel and who you’ll be AFTER you’ve achieved your goal. Wake up each morning and ask yourself what that person would do. Go do it.
- A compass… Write down your top 3 Values and the #1 thing you want to accomplish on this earth. This is your compass. Refer to them before any decision or action. If you’re in alignment, move forward. If not, do not.
- Confidence is a result, not a requirement. Fear is often a mask for desire. (1) Think of something you want to do that scares you. (2) Write down the teeniest, tiniest next step. (3) Go do it. (4) Repeat.
- Forget trying to be “productive.” Trying to run your business by checking email every 5 minutes is like being a CEO who runs her company by sitting in the mailroom. Be creative. Creativity is your true competitive advantage.
- Serve someone so powerfully that they never forget your conversation for the rest of their life. If you truly serve someone, they’ll ask you how to get more time with you. Then you’ll need to tell them your prices.
- Vulnerability is your superpower. It’s not only ok to tell your clients your fears and doubts, they’ll appreciate you more because of it. Courage isn’t having no fear. Courage is being afraid and then doing what needs to be done, even when you’re afraid.
- You’re great at helping others but sometimes it’s your turn. Ask someone to listen to you. Ask someone to help you. It’s a sign of strength to ask for and receive support.
- Leverage “The Mama Bear Effect.” There are stories of mothers lifting a car off their child’s leg… Humans have superhuman strength when their mission is important enough. Get in touch with WHY you are doing what you’re doing.
- The most powerful words in coaching are, “I believe in you…” Find someone who says them to YOU on a regular basis.
- Look back over your life. Any adversity you overcame, you weren’t prepared for – before it happened. Any new job scared you, before you began. Say yes when an opportunity arises. Make something up – and put it out in the world. It’s ok to feel scared. And you know how to do scared.
PS. Project Kairos just began but it’s not too late to join me. You’ll get the recordings of the calls you miss. Master Creating Clients in the last Project Kairos I will ever run. Sign up now, and you still get a gift ticket to my upcoming program: $100K Clients!
PLUS, here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your impact and your income:
- Join my 2 new short programs, $100K Clients and One Milllllion Dollars! There’s a button at the bottom of either page that allows you to join both programs and save almost $300…
- Get my support as a Thinking Partner. This is for one successful entrepreneur or coach who wants to have their thinking provoked and to be challenged – on everything!
- Become my Protégé. This is for a single coach who wants my mentoring to help them transform every element of their coaching business – mastering The Prosperous Coach Approach, writing books, scaling your business, building a team, or becoming known as a Thought Leader…
- Want to work with me but not sure where to start? Check out our coaching journey and pick the program that suits you best.