If a woman goes to a hardware store to buy a power drill – what does she need?
[HINT: it’s not a drill].
She needs holes….
Your responsibility and opportunity is not to just sell her a drill. You must figure out how to satisfy her financial, emotional, logical or intellectual need for holes and make sure the drill she buys from you will solve her problem and give her the exact holes she needs.
Or maybe she thinks she wants holes, but when you find out that she needs to insert rods in these holes, you realize that fasteners would work better than holes. So you sell her some fasteners. You have truly solved her problem.
You have also become a trusted advisor and a friend. And you should think of your clients as “dear, valued friends.”
(Adapted from an article by Jay Abraham)
As a coach: get clear on what you are REALLY selling each client.
[HINT: it’s not Coaching]
PS. Join me on one of my upcoming Deep Dive coaching experiences:
- Find Your Mission: The Los Angeles Deep Dive will help you develop a mission that’s powerfully aligned with your values.
- Serve Profoundly: The London Deep Dive will help you drastically increase your influence so you can serve more people than you can possibly imagine.
Spaces are limited to maintain an intimate, high-impact experience. Reserve your spot today.
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your income and impact as a world-class coach…
- One Milllllion Dollars! Join 200+ coaches for transformational learning.
- The Elite Coach’s Transformation Series: Access my suite of 6 exclusive, comprehensive, coaching tools.
- Rich Litvin RAW!: Immerse yourself in over 40 hours of my coaching.
- Exclusive Opportunity: Become my Protégé in 2024: Radically transform every aspect of your life and business with my personal coaching. Only one spot available. Apply for an interview now… Your investment: $100K. Your ROI: priceless transformation.