There have been a bunch of articles in the media about the fact that on December 21, the planets Jupiter and Saturn will appear extremely close in the night sky. It’s the closest they’ve been in 800 years.
Eye-catching headlines say things like: “Jupiter and Saturn will come within 0.1 degrees of each other…”
But here’s the thing, the planets will not actually be that close. In fact, they will be more than 400 million miles apart.
Now that’s called perspective.
And it’s the gift we give our clients.
Alan Kay is best known for his early pioneering work on the first personal computers. He once said,
A change in perspective is worth 80 IQ points.
Perspective is worth 80 IQ points.
Point of view is worth 80 IQ points.
Having a new way of seeing a problem is often the most effective way of solving the problem.
Pursuing the real problem, not the presenting problem, is a way to have real impact.
And preventing a crisis beats handling a crisis.
This is why great coaches make a great deal of money. When we help our clients see things differently, they literally double their intelligence.
PS. If you are a leader with a track record of success behind you and you’d love to coach a handful of high-performing, high-fee clients, I designed Transition Excellence for you. If you’re a high-performer who wants to create clients by invitation and referral only—no internet marketing needed—download the Transition Excellence Prospectus. I wrote it for you…
PLUS… Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you build the confidence, skills and the powerful language you need to enroll high-performing, high-fee clients.
And if you sign up for any of my programs between now and midnight on December 31, you can pick one of our 3 self-learning programs (valued from $695-$995) and we’ll include that for absolutely no cost. It must be Christmas!
- Being an Exponential Coach – Would you like to learn everything I know about how to level up as a coach? This is a self-paced learning program based on 8 principles of Exponential Coaching. The feedback from people who have taken this course has been fantastic. This program is run by Mindvalley—not my team—but it’s a great low cost entry point into my world. Your Investment: $695
- The Intensive – 9 days focused on one thing: creating your very next client. I will teach you the skills, the language and the mindsets you need to master – in order to enroll high performing, high fee clients. You will be surrounded by our community of extraordinary coaches. I’ve run more than 25 Intensives over the past decade and only one didn’t sell out. And this is the only Intensive I am running in 2021. Your Investment: $1397.
- The Intensive Leadership Team – For years people have asked us, “How do you create such amazing Intensives?” The answer is simple but it’s not easy. We train people to be leaders—from the inside out. If you want to master leading and delivering extraordinary transformational experiences—for 5, 10 or 250 people, you can apply to join our team. And, if accepted, you’ll come behind the scenes to witness how we build a high-level team, plus you’ll experience small group coaching from me and my Faculty. (Important: This opportunity is only available if you have attended a Rich Litvin Intensive—at least once) as a participant. Only 10 spots available. Your Investment: $5397
- Project Kairos – This is my highest level Client Creation program. You’ll join a group of 30 top performers. You’ll have me as your coach from January to September 2021. You’ll have powerful Deep Coaching in a Group Setting, plus a private Slack group for Q&A with me, and for mutual support with the group. You’ll build the skills, the confidence and the powerful language you need to enroll high-performing, high-fee, elite clients. Your Investment: $13500 (Plus, you receive a complimentary ticket to the Intensive)
PPS. Don’t forget to choose your gift:
- Be Remarkable – Learn how to stand out in a world where everyone’s an ‘expert’. Learn how to sell your book, your program and your coaching in a noisy world. (
- Create! – Learn to leverage the power of your creativity—to create tools, intellectual property, articles, videos, podcasts, interviews, webinars and more… This is the secret sauce that lets people experience your coaching before they become clients. (
- Coaching Elite Top Performers – Learn how I coach extraordinary top performers, from Navy Seals to leaders of billion dollar corporations. Begin with my Deep Coaching Assessment, to analyse where you need to improve the most. (