How do I coach multi-millionaires, or the CEOs of billion dollar corporations, or leaders with a track record of success far greater than my own, or gold medal-winning Olympic athletes, or academics with two PhDs?
But not easy.
Before I coach an extraordinary top performer, I get centered.
How do you get centered?
- I center my body with my breath. Ten pushups can be enough.
- I center my mind with silence. Ten slow breaths will do it.
- I center my emotions by accepting what is. It helps to turn up the corners of your mouth.
- I center my mood (the story that’s running me) with gratitude. Think of 3 things you’re grateful for, no matter how small.
- I center my spirit by appreciating the mystery of life. I like to walk in nature.
And then I take action.
Then I lead.
To center yourself in action, you need to know what you are committed to that is bigger than you.
When you are committed to something bigger than yourself, you can accomplish impossible things.
Oh, and I remind myself that the more successful people become, the less others are willing to challenge their thinking.
And that’s where I come alive.
PS. Project Kairos just began but it’s not too late to join me. You’ll get the recordings of the calls you miss. Master Creating Clients in the last Project Kairos I will ever run. Sign up now, and you still get a gift ticket to my upcoming program: $100K Clients!
PLUS, here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your impact and your income:
- Join my 2 new short programs, $100K Clients and One Milllllion Dollars! There’s a button at the bottom of either page that allows you to join both programs and save almost $300…
- Get my support as a Thinking Partner. This is for one successful entrepreneur or coach who wants to have their thinking provoked and to be challenged – on everything!
- Become my Protégé. This is for a single coach who wants my mentoring to help them transform every element of their coaching business – mastering The Prosperous Coach Approach, writing books, scaling your business, building a team, or becoming known as a Thought Leader…
- Want to work with me but not sure where to start? Check out our coaching journey and pick the program that suits you best.