How to get clients on social media
I’ve been studying social media to learn how to get clients. And here’s what I have discovered that you need to do:
- You can get clients if you tell them a story of how you went from homeless to 7-figures. In a week.
- You can get clients if you create a series of Facebook ads where you tell people that they don’t need Facebook ads to get clients.
- You can get clients if you message people you don’t know on LinkedIn and guarantee that you—a random stranger—can help them.
- You can get clients if you create content. About what? About the importance of creating content.
- If you find it difficult to get clients, teach other people how to get clients.
- Make a podcast where you interview all the coaches you know. Spend hundreds of hours creating this. It won’t get you any clients. But it is fun. And your wife will think you are working hard when she looks in your office.
- If your clients are executives or entrepreneurs, spend hours each week creating content on Instagram and TikTok, where they’ll never see it.
- Clubhouse is the solution to all of your problems creating clients. Spend hours on it.
- This one is foolproof… If you want to make $1,000,000, spend $990,000 on Facebook ads…
I wrote this with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. I am not anti social media. I use it myself. But I use my voice as an antidote to the voices that are loudest in your social media feed, telling you that is the only way to create clients.
High-performing, high-fee clients are created in a conversation.
High-performing, high-fee clients are created by serving people. As powerfully as you can.
And the person who is most likely to pay you money… That’s a person who has already paid you money.
Get off Instagram and go serve someone!
PS. Join me to create your next high-performing, high-fee client, in Project Kairos. You get group coaching with me for 11 months. Plus, a complimentary ticket to our 2022 Intensive. There have been 4 cohorts of Project Kairos and they all sold out. We begin in June and the first 8 spots have already gone.
PLUS… Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you build the confidence, skills and the powerful language you need to enroll high-performing, high-fee clients.
- Want to be an extraordinary coach? Read The Rules—my advice for high-level leaders who want to be high-level coaches.
- Do you want to truly stand out—in this noisy world—as a thought leader or a concierge trusted advisor? Join me in our second 4PC Accelerator, this October. You’ll write your book, create your own intellectual property, build your own community. You’ll leverage your expertise and massively increase your impact.
- Upgrade your coaching skills by watching me as I coach two top performers, for 6 weeks. The Pygmalion Effect is a powerful secret weapon to nudge your clients towards success. I’ll coach Bella, as she creates a boutique practice with high-level clients. And I’ll coach Dan, as he generates a million dollars for charity. I’ll coach them and I’ll teach you. Your Investment is $397. Or $597 after April 26.
- 4PC is my private club for top performers, with access to a huge array of support and connection. Do you have a track record of success behind you and a big mission ahead of you? Then, apply now to join us in August 2021, or February 2022.