Intention or Commitment?
Understanding the difference between Intention and Commitment will change your life.
Intention: an aim, plan, hope or dream.
Commitment: the act of doing or performing.
Want to know what your intentions are?
Look at your To Do list.
Want to know what you are committed to?
Look at your calendar.
What are you committed to, right now?
PLUS… Whenever you’re ready, here are 5 programs that will help you increase your income and impact, as a world-class coach in the coming months:
- Join Transition Excellence, my 6 month, self-paced training for high performing leaders transitioning into coaching. You’ll learn the skills, mindsets and strategies needed to create powerful, profitable coaching practices. Plus, you will join our private member only community. And, TE is ICF Accredited.
- We’ve opened the doors to Project Kairos 2.0. This is the most in-depth way to get my support on creating clients – for an entire year. You’ll massively increase your professional confidence. You’ll learn world-class skills for enrolling and coaching highly successful clients. You will 10X your impact, your income and your inner peace. So you can do the same for your clients.
- Join the 4PC Accelerator, a high pressure environment where you can be challenged and supported by the members of 4PC. We’ll help you develop your own community and become known as the expert in your field. You’ll find it hard not to grow, surrounded by the most talented, driven leaders I know…
- Money. Money. Money is an immersion training to help you coach clients to live a Prosperous Life, as you live yours. In this new training you will understand how to master the game of money, help your clients handle their limiting beliefs around money, and become financially fearless.
- My favorite program over the past two years is back. In How to Coach a Superhero I’ll be mentoring and coaching 5 highly successful coaches. I’m going to teach you how to coach extraordinary top performers. At the very same time, I’ll be teaching you how to do high-level group coaching.