I have 3 treats for you today:
- 1 Insight
This week on my Podcast, I coached Parissa. She is an advisory board member in a female founded AI startup. And she has a track record of success in the corporate world.
But she began this conversation trying to fight for her limitations. Watch out for this in your own clients. Particularly the successful ones!
She tried to enroll me in her story that she has something she called “new coach smell!” I refused to bite. Instead, I did what I always do… I reminded her how powerful she is…
2. Want to be a Masterful Coach?
Watch my interview with Ajit from the Mindvalley team. This is one of the most fun interviews I’ve done recently. I dive deep into:
- my coaching and entrepreneurial journey
- the lost art of building a word-of-mouth business
- the power of exponential shifts
- the importance of 1,000 NOs
- navigating the J-curve of business
- when scaling back is more important than scaling up
- the $1,000 hamburger story
- the insidious nature of the ‘like button’
- why you should go weird not wide
- the answer to the ‘magic bullet’ question
3. The Accidental Entrepreneur
This week I was thrilled to be featured in Entrepreneur magazine. You can read the article or listen to the interview of my story as an accidental entrepreneur…
You see, I was a high school teacher for 15 years. I never planned to start and run a business. In fact my dad did his best to persuade his 3 sons to make a career by doing anything but entrepreneurship. He experienced personally just how exhausting this journey can often be…
The thing is, kids tend to watch who you be – and what you do – far more than listening to your words. And Dad loved the independence and creativity of working for no one but himself.
So, it’s probably no surprise that all these years later, that’s precisely what the 3 of us have become! 🤣
P.S. Join me on a special private group call this Thursday. I’ll teach you 3 tools that will help you double your impact, raise your fees and create clients, immediately. There’s only one way to get on this call. It’s to make a commitment to yourself – and to your clients – to join me, live in San Diego this October.
Creating high-performing, high-fee clients is challenging. But it is incredibly rewarding. Most people are afraid of doing the work and prefer to just hope that one day, high-level clients will find them… It doesn’t work that way.
You need to commit. And you need to do the work. Click here to reserve your spot.
PLUS… Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you increase your income and your impact:
- Get hot seat coaching with me… WARNING: this level of attention and deep coaching can get very intense! Reserve your seat now, to join me in December, because every Deep Dive has sold out. Click here.
- Get mentored by me… Build a coaching practice, with a few high-performing, high-fee clients. SOLD OUT. Get on the Wait List Here.
- Apply to join my community of fascinating people… Command fees of $50K+. Coach elite top performers. Build deep confidence and high level coaching skills. There are no more spots for 2019. Click Here to apply for 2020.
- Truly fly as a world-class coach… I have one spot available to work closely with me, as my protégé. For 2 years, you’ll have my personal guidance and mentorship, access to every program I run, plus behind-the-scenes access to my entire business, as we set up your entire business. It’s a $100K investment – a two year commitment – and a certainty of success. Email us with the word protégé in the subject line and we’ll get you all the details.