There are four rules for pricing your coaching:
- Charge 20% more than you feel comfortable to ask. That way, if they say yes, you won’t kick yourself for not asking for more.
- Create a menu with 3 items. When someone asks what it’s like to work with you, you can respond, “There are 3 ways that clients usually work with me. Would you like to know a little more about that?” Here are 3 items you could have on a menu (a) Concierge Trusted Advisor—one year, (b) Thinking Partnership—5 months (c) Pick My brain—60 minutes.
- The less time people spend with you should cost significantly more, per hour. But always price them as a package and not by the hour.
- Put a $1,000 cheeseburger on your menu. eg. Having me as a Concierge Trusted Advisor is a $185K investment. It’s like having a concierge medical service. I’m there for you when you need support.
Which rule do you need to work on most, right now?
PS. Join me on one of my upcoming Deep Dive coaching experiences:
- Find Your Mission: The Los Angeles Deep Dive will help you develop a mission that’s powerfully aligned with your values.
- Serve Profoundly: The London Deep Dive will help you drastically increase your influence so you can serve more people than you can possibly imagine.
Spaces are limited to maintain an intimate, high-impact experience. Reserve your spot today.
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your income and impact as a world-class coach…
- One Milllllion Dollars! Join 200+ coaches for transformational learning.
- The Elite Coach’s Transformation Series: Access my suite of 6 exclusive, comprehensive, coaching tools.
- Rich Litvin RAW!: Immerse yourself in over 40 hours of my coaching.
- Exclusive Opportunity: Become my Protégé in 2024: Radically transform every aspect of your life and business with my personal coaching. Only one spot available. Apply for an interview now… Your investment: $100K. Your ROI: priceless transformation.