There are only 3 reasons you procrastinate…
There are only 3 reasons you ever procrastinate…
1) You’re scared.
2) Someone else should be doing it.
3) You shouldn’t be doing it at all.
Here’s what you should do. In this order:
1) Own that you don’t want to do it and stop it.
2) If you really want it done, find someone who absolutely loves doing it.
3) If you really need to do it, remember: you can do scared and you can do hard. Take one tiny step.
PS. Sign up for my Coaching Excellence Masterclass on August 10. You will learn the frameworks and mindset shifts that the top 4% of coaches use to thrive in life and business. I will share powerful distinctions and key frameworks so you can assess what you need to get to your next level. There’s no charge for this Masterclass – you just need to commit to show up and to apply your insights.
PLUS… Whenever you’re ready, here are 4 ways you can increase your income and impact as a world-class coach:
1. Join me on How to Coach a Superhero, to learn how to coach highly successful clients and do high-level group coaching. Or join me on Money. Money. Money, to handle your limiting beliefs around money, and become financially fearless. There’s a special price to join both…
2. If you want your success and your thinking dramatically re-framed, join me on the 4PC Accelerator. It’s a once-a-year opportunity to join the members of 4PC (my private club for top performers) at an 8 day training – to drastically increase your influence.
3. Join Project Kairos and spend a year being mentored by me – to learn the skills, mindsets and strategies needed to create a powerful and profitable coaching practice.
4. Daniel Coyle, author of the Talent Code, says: “Seek out coaches who are authoritative, who know their stuff and take charge. A little scary is good.”
If you are ready to be pushed and stretched, intellectually and emotionally – to drastically expand your business and your life – there are 3 very unique ways to work with me one-on-one: (1) Thinking Partnership, (2) Protegé, (3) Concierge Trusted Advisor. Apply for an interview. [Note: Investment from $47K to $158K].