The job of an extraordinary coach is to provoke their clients.
The word “provoke” or “provocative” often has a negative connotation. It means “to annoy” and “to irritate.” But, if you trace the word back to its Latin derivation, to provoke means “to draw forth.”
And that’s the job of an extraordinary coach. To draw forth their clients. To draw out their genius.
In the third video in this series, I’ll share two more of my favorite questions. And these two relate to fear:
P.S. If YOU would like to experience the power of a Deep Dive Intensive with ME, come and join me in a beautiful and intimate setting in Europe or Los Angeles.
We talk. You reflect. Your world changes. For ever…
PS. Join me on one of my upcoming Deep Dive coaching experiences:
- Find Your Mission: The Los Angeles Deep Dive will help you develop a mission that’s powerfully aligned with your values.
- Serve Profoundly: The London Deep Dive will help you drastically increase your influence so you can serve more people than you can possibly imagine.
Spaces are limited to maintain an intimate, high-impact experience. Reserve your spot today.
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your income and impact as a world-class coach…
- One Milllllion Dollars! Join 200+ coaches for transformational learning.
- The Elite Coach’s Transformation Series: Access my suite of 6 exclusive, comprehensive, coaching tools.
- Rich Litvin RAW!: Immerse yourself in over 40 hours of my coaching.
- Exclusive Opportunity: Become my Protégé in 2024: Radically transform every aspect of your life and business with my personal coaching. Only one spot available. Apply for an interview now… Your investment: $100K. Your ROI: priceless transformation.