Questions give you power
I’m excited to be on the final edit of my new book, The Powerful Coach: How to coach the world’s most successful people. I’ve been working on this book for ten years!
It will be published in early 2023 but I can sum it up for you now in a single sentence:
Smart people need your support more than they know and more than you think.
Coaches often deal with imposter syndrome when they imagine coaching incredibly successful people. The important thing to remember is that you do not need to be better at what they do than they are. Your job is to provoke and challenge their thinking.
The single best way to do that is to become a master at asking great questions.
I’ve been teaching my kids this principle since they were 5 years old.
Every single night when we sit down to family dinner, we go around the table and answer these questions:
- What was the best bit of your day?
- What was the most challenging bit of your day?
- What are you grateful for?
- What was one tiny act of courage?
- What was your miracle today?
How about you…
What’s the most powerful question you have ever been asked?
And what’s the most powerful question you ask your kids?
PS. Join me at California Deep Dive this May. There are only 3 spots left. There are ten spots in total and the first 7 have already gone! Deep Dives have always sold out, so don’t miss this one.
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your income and impact as a world-class coach:
- Read my Coaching in Challenging Times Playbook
- Join me on How To Coach A Superhero: The 4PC edition. Watch me coach some of the top coaches on the planet, in order to become one…
- Apply to join the 4PC waitlist. We’re meeting in Curaçao and Italy in 2023. Alaska, Portugal and Iceland in the years ahead.
- Apply for 1:1 coaching with me in Q2 or Q3 2023. (Thinking Partnership, Protégé and Concierge Trusted Advisor)