Questions give you power
I’m excited to be on the final edit of my new book, The Powerful Coach: How to coach the world’s most successful people. I’ve been working on this book for ten years!
It will be published in early 2023 but I can sum it up for you now in a single sentence:
Smart people need your support more than they know and more than you think.
Coaches often deal with imposter syndrome when they imagine coaching incredibly successful people. The important thing to remember is that you do not need to be better at what they do than they are. Your job is to provoke and challenge their thinking.
The single best way to do that is to become a master at asking great questions.
I’ve been teaching my kids this principle since they were 5 years old.
Every single night when we sit down to family dinner, we go around the table and answer these questions:
- What was the best bit of your day?
- What was the most challenging bit of your day?
- What are you grateful for?
- What was one tiny act of courage?
- What was your miracle today?
How about you…
What’s the most powerful question you have ever been asked?
And what’s the most powerful question you ask your kids?
PS. It’s not too late to join Confidence In Action, you’ll receive the recording of the first live call, plus three bonus recordings: (1) How to Raise Your Fees. (2) The 5 Coaching Sales. (3) The Power of Commitment.
PPS. Take my Elite Coaching quiz today and uncover the #1 barrier to your coaching success.
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can become a world-class coach:
- Read 3 chapters of my next book, now and you’ll be first on the list to read it when it’s published.
- Become a Prosperous Coach. Join me in our flagship program, Project Kairos.
- Become a Thought Leader, sought out by dream clients, at The 4PC Accelerator.
- Master the power of Influence and build your own ultra-strong brand on my Deep Dive.