Stop. Throwing. Away. Money.
You know that voice in your head that says the only way to create clients is to use social media… You don’t have to listen to it.
You know that incessant noise on your social media stream – that says the only way to create clients is to use social media… You don’t have to listen to it.
I don’t have anything against big online influencers, I’m just tired of seeing people who have built a large internet presence assume that is a proxy for being able to teach coaches how to get clients. If someone has a lot of subscribers on Youtube, by all means learn from them how to increase your subscriber rate, or get more views. But ask yourself why you are learning from them how to get clients.
I’m not anti-marketing. I’m an antidote to the idea that the only way to enroll clients is building a massive marketing engine. In fact, for most coaches, it will never work and it will only drain them of energy. Plus, since social media is based around comparison with others, it will usually drain them of happiness, too.
Most coaches’ Instagram posts look lovely but their dream clients aren’t on Instagram. Your Facebook posts and ads can get attention but you are fighting an algorithm that even marketers spending $100,000+ a month are struggling with. Creating and selling ebooks for $5.97 can interest clients but frankly you’d make far more renting out your spare room. And sending LinkedIn messages to strangers is an immediate indicator that you’re struggling to get clients.
There are only two things that consistently create high-performing, high-fee clients:
1. Serve people so powerfully they never forget your conversation for the rest of their life…
Apply The Prosperous Coach Approach. Connect. Invite. Create. Propose. Serve your ass off. Track your lead indicators. Collect NOs. Repeat. This works as well for introverts as extraverts.
If you want to get better at this, Project Kairos 2.0 begins in a few days. It’s your chance to work with me to:
- Dramatically increase your confidence – and belief in yourself – as a high-level coach
- Drastically increase your skills at enrolling high-performing, high-fee clients
- Build the confidence to coach clients who are more successful, intelligent and wealthy than you – with power and impact
There are a few spots left. And only a few days left before we begin.
2. Share provocative ideas that stop your dream clients in their tracks…
Discover what has your dream clients wake up at 3am, with tears streaming down their face, and let them know you know… Then mess with their thinking. And, if you do meet them on social media, get them off social media and onto your newsletter.
The word preeminence has a Latin origin, meaning, “to rise above.” It is the state of excelling – being extremely distinguished, outstanding, and admired by others. Preeminent success can never result from simply doing what is required, or what the majority are doing. Preeminence is the ability to become known and sought after, in a crowded marketplace, with ideas of distinction. But make no mistake, for a coach or consultant, the purpose of becoming preeminent is not fame, validation or recognition. It’s to create clients.
If you want to learn how to massively accelerate your success – using the power of language, to become known as the expert in your field, to create your own Intellectual Property, and to build your own community – join me and the members of 4PC on the 4PC Accelerator. It’s a once-a-year opportunity to join the members of 4PC (my private club for top performers) at an 8 day training – to dramatically increase your influence…
PS. In the spirit of you can never tell them enough! Here are my favorite resources for you…
- Here’s my podcast, 1 Insight
- Here’s the book that started it all, The Prosperous Coach (and the UK version)
- Here’s my YouTube channel
- Here’s the best of my writing
- Here’s a link to the programs that will change your life. Just saying!
PPS. There are just 5 spots left to join me at my once-a-year 4PC Accelerator and become a Powerful Coach… Command fees beyond the range of most coaches. Become sought after by clients. Develop provocative ideas. Build a body of work. And learn from my special guest: my friend/coach/consultant, Daniel Priestley. Daniel has built successful multi-million dollar businesses in Australia, UK and Singapore. He is a best-selling author and he’ll be teaching us a tool that literally gets potential clients knocking at your door. That’s not hyperbole, I’ve been using it for over 5 years…
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your income and impact as a world-class coach:
- Join Project Kairos to truly master The Prosperous Coach Approach. Don’t miss out…
- Join me on two of my most popular programs: In How to Coach a Superhero, you’ll learn how to coach highly successful clients and do high-level group coaching. In Money. Money. Money, you’ll handle your limiting beliefs around money, and become financially fearless. There’s a special price to join both…
- Join me for a desert coaching adventure – at The Deep Dive, in Dubai, this December – to sit on one of my legendary hot seats… Only 2 spots left.
- If you get high on exciting ideas and like to act fast, there’s a single spot left to become my Protegé. You’ll absolutely transform your coaching business (and yourself). It’s a two year commitment and a $100K investment. Or reserve the final spot for a Thinking Partnership in 2022. You’ll join my 1:1 client alumni – some of the most extraordinary and successful coaches and leaders out there – including, Mark Silverman, Sumi Krishnan, Kelly Ramon, Jennifer Gresham, Jackie Knechtel, Todd Buterbaugh, Helen MacMillan, Annabel Hands, Becky Strauss, Christina Berkley, Jeanine Becker, Vanessa Horn, Terrance Thames, Destin Gerek, Evelyne Brink, Chris Libutti, Townsend Wardlaw, Tatiana Poliakova, Sylvia Rhode-Liebenau, Sara Milne Rowe, Madelaine Vallin, Gisela Lowenstein, Tracey Russell, Patty Ivey.