World-class coaches and trusted advisors have 3 secret missions:
- Hone your unique talents until you seem like a Superhero to your clients.
- Get clearer and clearer on who you want to be a Superhero to.
- Surround yourself with Superheroes.
Here are 10 questions that will help you uplevel your superhero status…
- What’s your Superhero talent? (1-3 things that energize you and fascinate you. And that you do better than almost anyone on the planet)
- What’s your Kryptonite? (What drains you of energy? Even if you think you ‘should’ be doing it).
- How do you turn people into Superheroes? (What are the top 1-3 transformations that occur when people work with you?)
- What are 3 of your Superhero client transformation stories?
- Who are your Superheroes? (Who are the 5 people that inspire you the most? Living or dead. What is the quality in each of them that you admire the most? How do you embody those qualities?)
- Who do you want to be a Superhero to? (Who are the top 10% of your clients? What would life be like—in 12 months—if all of your clients were the caliber of these clients?)
- Who’s on your support team? (Batman has Alfred. Iron Man (Tony Stark) has JARVIS, an AI system that runs Stark Industries. Lady Penelope from Thunderbirds has Parker).
- Who’s got your back? (Black Panther has Nakia, Okoye and Ayo).
- What’s your Superhero backstory? (Wonder Woman was a Princess who grew up on the island nation of Themyscira).
- Where’s your Superhero community? (Like the Fantastic Four or The Avengers or 4PC).
PS. I’m launching a secret new project, called The Pygmalion Effect. I’ll be coaching two fascinating people—on Zoom—week after week, for 6 weeks.
Have you ever seen a photo of a nineteenth century operating theater, where a surgeon is operating on someone, surrounded by doctors? Those doctors are learning in real time.
Come and join me in my operating theater… It’s the first time I’ve ever let people watch me coaching—over time—in this way…
Watch. Do. Teach. I’ll teach you how to coach top performers—the way that surgeons are trained. You’ll watch me. You’ll practice on your clients. And you’ll teach the skills to others. It’s the very best way to learn.
The Pygmalion Effect is based on the idea that we perform better when someone has high expectations of us. It’s a powerful secret weapon that we can use to nudge others towards success.
Your Investment: $397. Or $597 after April 26.
PLUS… Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you build the confidence, skills and the powerful language you need to enroll high-performing, high-fee clients.
- Join Serve, Lead, Serve, my Facebook community of almost 5,000 coaches. I created it for you…
- You’ve been preparing for uncertain times your entire life. And we’ve got your back. Download The Playbook for Coaching in Challenging Times. It’s the guide you need, right now.
- Learn to create high-performing, high-fee clients. Join Project Kairos for group coaching with me, twice a month for 11 months. We have a membership center for daily questions and support. Plus, you receive a complimentary ticket to our 2022 Intensive. PK5 is the 5th cohort of Project Kairos. Each of the first 4 cohorts sold out. Our first call is in June and the first 6 spots have already gone.
- 4PC is like joining a private club for top performers, with access to a huge array of support and connection:
a. Up to 6 hours of group coaching a month.
b. Two private 4PC Intensives a year.
c. Two special 4PC days a year.
d. A membership center for daily support from Rich—and the community.
e. A community of 30 leaders and coaches who will challenge, support and stretch you.
f. Included in your membership is a gift ticket to the annual Rich Litvin Intensive (value: $2,297). And a gift ticket to the 4PC Accelerator (value: $6,000).
4PC is application only and there are 3 prerequisites: (1) you have a track record of success behind you… (2) you coach extraordinary clients… (3) you have a big mission ahead of you.