The only reason to give a speech
“The only reason to give a speech is to change the world…” – JFK
So, if you want to be a Powerful Speaker:
1. Come from Spirit. [This isn’t about you. Tap into something deeper. Your purpose; a higher calling; the universe; God.] 2. Authentic Self-Expression. [Show up fully expressed; show the real you. Hide nothing; hold nothing back.] 3. Intention: [Intend where your message comes from and goes to. Eg. from my heart to your head. Or from my gut intuition to your heart. In yogic terms: from chakra to chakra.]
COMMIT = Play FULL Out
(Oh, and be totally willing to f**k it up.)
PS. I can’t be certain if JFK really said those words—but he sure embodied them.
PS. Dramatically increase your confidence as a coach by mastering enrolling clients. Drastically increase your ability to raise your fees and up-level your clients. And learn to have fun making money. Join me on The 90 Day Money Game. There’s still time to join us…
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your income and impact as a world-class coach:
- Assess your current coaching level and learn how to get to your next level. Read – or remind yourself of – The Litvin Levels, from The Prosperous Coach.
- Watch me coach some of the top coaches on the planet, in order to drastically uplevel your coaching skills. Join me on How To Coach A Superhero: The 4PC edition.
- Imagine joining a Deep Coaching experience alongside the members of 4PC, my community of high-level coaches… We only offer The 4PC Accelerator once a year and it always sells out in advance. Save $1,000 with early-bird pricing.
- Learn how to enroll and coach successful, talented and ambitious clients – with power and impact. Join my flagship program, Project Kairos – for 8 months of guidance, challenge and support to master creating clients.