If you want to truly astonish a client, find a way to astonish their clients. Or their customers, their team, or even their board of directors.
I call this Serving Two Layers Deep.
Here is your assignment:
- Ask each of your clients to find out from their clients, customers, team, or board of directors:
a) What’s the biggest risk you are facing?
b) What are you tolerating?
c) What’s the one goal you have, that if you focused on it – to the exclusion of everything else – it would be most likely that you’d accomplish everything else, anyway?
d) What’s your biggest vision for the next 3 years?
- When they report back to you, find a way to help solve their biggest problem, or take one tiny step in the direction of their dreams.
PS. Exciting News… The acclaimed 90 Day Money Game is making its grand return! For 16 years, this unique Client Creation game has been the secret weapon for the world’s top coaches ready to create their next client. Now, it’s your opportunity to join the ranks…
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can amplify your coaching impact and income:
- The Coaching In Challenging Times Playbook. The year ahead is likely to be volatile and uncertain, which is why this playbook has been downloaded by tens of thousands of coaches…
- Our Intensives have sold out for over a decade. Secure your spot now – 101 tickets have already been claimed. Choose between The Virtual RLI to unlock the secrets to a thriving coaching business. Or Join me at The Santa Fe RLI – our first in-person Intensive in 5 years, bundled with complimentary Virtual RLI access.
- Rich Litvin RAW! Dive into over 40 hours of my immersive coaching content, accessible anytime, anywhere. It’s like having a coaching seminar in your pocket!
- The Thinking Partnership: This is beyond coaching – it’s exclusive and personal support. One of my clients is a former international boxer turned elite coach, another is the founder of a global therapy school. I provoke your thinking, you take action, and your life and business transforms. One spot available.