What Kind Of Coach Are You?
A poor coach informs.
A good coach explains.
An excellent coach demonstrates.
A great coach inspires.
A masterful coach creates the space for miracles to occur.
(And their clients think they did it themselves!)
A masterful coach also intentionally creates space for themselves.
“Creating space” is part of my personal manifesto. I create space for miracles to occur. I have rituals for: my mornings, deep work, time in nature, exercise, and switching off.
I also very intentionally create space for learning and growth. I create space to work on my business, instead of only in my business.
And I enlist the support of my team and my coaches to help me do that. (I recently introduced you to “The Woman Who’s in Charge of Me!” and in 2017, I had 11 different coaches because I never stop investing in myself.)
We create our intensives to be the best professional development for a coach, where you can intentionally create space for your learning and growth. They are a space for you to work on your business, instead of only in your business.
Daniel Coyle, author of The Talent Code, wrote:
There’s a type of great coach… A mysterious type who often go overlooked, because what they do doesn’t look like coaching. It looks more like magic…”
That’s what WE do. Come and experience our magic and we’ll help draw out your magic.
Join us at our next Intensive on October 4-7, 2018, here in Los Angeles.
There are only 8 tickets left at $1597. (After those are gone, the price will go up by $300.)
Visit richlitvin.com/intensive to register.
PS. In the spirit of you can never tell them enough! Here are my favorite resources for you…
- Here’s my podcast, 1 Insight
- Here’s the book that started it all, The Prosperous Coach (and the UK version)
- Here’s my YouTube channel
- Here’s the best of my writing
- Here’s a link to the programs that will change your life. Just saying!
PPS. There are just 5 spots left to join me at my once-a-year 4PC Accelerator and become a Powerful Coach… Command fees beyond the range of most coaches. Become sought after by clients. Develop provocative ideas. Build a body of work. And learn from my special guest: my friend/coach/consultant, Daniel Priestley. Daniel has built successful multi-million dollar businesses in Australia, UK and Singapore. He is a best-selling author and he’ll be teaching us a tool that literally gets potential clients knocking at your door. That’s not hyperbole, I’ve been using it for over 5 years…
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your income and impact as a world-class coach:
- Join Project Kairos to truly master The Prosperous Coach Approach. Don’t miss out…
- Join me on two of my most popular programs: In How to Coach a Superhero, you’ll learn how to coach highly successful clients and do high-level group coaching. In Money. Money. Money, you’ll handle your limiting beliefs around money, and become financially fearless. There’s a special price to join both…
- Join me for a desert coaching adventure – at The Deep Dive, in Dubai, this December – to sit on one of my legendary hot seats… Only 2 spots left.
- If you get high on exciting ideas and like to act fast, there’s a single spot left to become my Protegé. You’ll absolutely transform your coaching business (and yourself). It’s a two year commitment and a $100K investment. Or reserve the final spot for a Thinking Partnership in 2022. You’ll join my 1:1 client alumni – some of the most extraordinary and successful coaches and leaders out there – including, Mark Silverman, Sumi Krishnan, Kelly Ramon, Jennifer Gresham, Jackie Knechtel, Todd Buterbaugh, Helen MacMillan, Annabel Hands, Becky Strauss, Christina Berkley, Jeanine Becker, Vanessa Horn, Terrance Thames, Destin Gerek, Evelyne Brink, Chris Libutti, Townsend Wardlaw, Tatiana Poliakova, Sylvia Rhode-Liebenau, Sara Milne Rowe, Madelaine Vallin, Gisela Lowenstein, Tracey Russell, Patty Ivey.