What’s your soundtrack?
What’s the soundtrack that plays in your head on an average day?
Is it Isaac Hayes playing the theme from the movie, Shaft? Maybe that’s just me…
Is it ABBA singing Dancing Queen? Or Gloria Gaynor singing, I Will Survive? Maybe it’s Beyonce or Kanye or Drake or Shawn Mendes or Sam Smith.
For most of us there’s a default tune that plays in our head.
What if you could consciously change that tune?
Research shows that music can affect our moods in different ways. Happy, upbeat music causes our brains to produce chemicals like dopamine and serotonin, which evoke feelings of joy, whereas calming music relaxes your mind and body.
- What soundtrack would help you thrive in challenging circumstances?
- What soundtrack would have you show up at your best in your relationship?
- What soundtrack would make you fly over the next 90 days?
Help your clients to create a playlist that has them show up at their best and they’ll thank you for ever.
PS. Dramatically increase your confidence as a coach by mastering enrolling clients. Drastically increase your ability to raise your fees and up-level your clients. And learn to have fun making money. Join me on The 90 Day Money Game. There’s still time to join us…
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your income and impact as a world-class coach:
- Assess your current coaching level and learn how to get to your next level. Read – or remind yourself of – The Litvin Levels, from The Prosperous Coach.
- Watch me coach some of the top coaches on the planet, in order to drastically uplevel your coaching skills. Join me on How To Coach A Superhero: The 4PC edition.
- Imagine joining a Deep Coaching experience alongside the members of 4PC, my community of high-level coaches… We only offer The 4PC Accelerator once a year and it always sells out in advance. Save $1,000 with early-bird pricing.
- Learn how to enroll and coach successful, talented and ambitious clients – with power and impact. Join my flagship program, Project Kairos – for 8 months of guidance, challenge and support to master creating clients.