What’s the soundtrack that plays in your head on an average day?
Is it Isaac Hayes playing the theme from the movie, Shaft? Maybe that’s just me…
Is it ABBA singing Dancing Queen? Or Gloria Gaynor singing, I Will Survive? Maybe it’s Beyonce or Kanye or Drake or Shawn Mendes or Sam Smith.
For most of us there’s a default tune that plays in our head.
What if you could consciously change that tune?
Research shows that music can affect our moods in different ways. Happy, upbeat music causes our brains to produce chemicals like dopamine and serotonin, which evoke feelings of joy, whereas calming music relaxes your mind and body.
- What soundtrack would help you thrive in challenging circumstances?
- What soundtrack would have you show up at your best in your relationship?
- What soundtrack would make you fly over the next 90 days?
Help your clients to create a playlist that has them show up at their best and they’ll thank you for ever.
PLUS, here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your impact and your income:
- Become a Prosperous Coach… with me as your coach for 8 months in our flagship program, Project Kairos. Plus, you’ll get a gift ticket to my upcoming program: $100K Clients! Reserve your spot now.
- Become an Influential Coach… sought out by dream clients, at the once-a-year 4PC Accelerator. Plus, you’ll get a gift ticket to my upcoming program: One Milllllion Dollars!
- Join my 2 new programs, $100K Clients and One Milllllion Dollars! There’s a button at the bottom of either page that allows you to join both programs and save almost $300…
- Want to work with me but not sure where to start? Check out our coaching journey and pick the program that suits you best.