This photo is of a page in my journal from 2011. I was surprised to remember just how angry and afraid I was back then.
We were about to have our first child and I hadn’t created the money for Monique to go to a birthing center, instead of a hospital.
I was really upset with myself.
But despite all the fear and frustration, I was committed.
The thought of not being a coach never crossed my mind.
You can be scared and committed…
You can be angry and on mission…
So much has changed for me in the past decade.
But on the day I wrote that journal entry, things seemed pretty hopeless.
I can see now that coaching is a long term game.
Commit to the long haul.
You can do scared.
PS. Join me on one of my upcoming Deep Dive coaching experiences:
- Find Your Mission: The Los Angeles Deep Dive will help you develop a mission that’s powerfully aligned with your values.
- Serve Profoundly: The London Deep Dive will help you drastically increase your influence so you can serve more people than you can possibly imagine.
Spaces are limited to maintain an intimate, high-impact experience. Reserve your spot today.
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your income and impact as a world-class coach…
- One Milllllion Dollars! Join 200+ coaches for transformational learning.
- The Elite Coach’s Transformation Series: Access my suite of 6 exclusive, comprehensive, coaching tools.
- Rich Litvin RAW!: Immerse yourself in over 40 hours of my coaching.
- Exclusive Opportunity: Become my Protégé in 2024: Radically transform every aspect of your life and business with my personal coaching. Only one spot available. Apply for an interview now… Your investment: $100K. Your ROI: priceless transformation.