If you are a coach who has transitioned from leadership in another field, been burned out at the top of your career, overcome adversity yourself or helped other leaders navigate challenges, then you are ready.
You’ve handled challenging times before… And you’ve come through on the other side. You know how to mitigate risk. You know how to face challenges head on. You know how to speak truth to power. You are values driven. You are not afraid to lead. And you have a service mindset.
I’ve been bullied. I’ve been fired. I’ve struggled financially. I’ve felt lonely. I’ve lost loved ones. I’ve also coached clients who’ve lost children, had life threatening illnesses, had miscarriages and been through bankruptcy. And I’ve been privy to the secret challenges of elite clients, from Navy Seals to multi-millionaires. (Hint: they have the same challenges as the rest of us!)
You are ready. And we’ve got your back.
I made a difficult decision
I place a really high value on community. I literally cried when I chose to put our live Intensive on hold and create a virtual experience instead. I love bringing high level coaches together, in person. And our events are extraordinary.
But I have one value that is higher than my value of connection. It’s the value of service.
And when it was clear that California would be completely closed to travel or even to leaving our homes – I made a decision that we wouldn’t put you on hold. We’d serve you, right now.
On April 30, I am not leading a 4 day live Intensive, I am leading a 21 day experience, over Zoom, where I will teach you and coach you and give you my very best tools for thriving in challenging circumstances. It’s all recorded, too.
If you have always wanted to attend an Intensive but California was too far to come, now’s your moment. If you have always wanted to be in a room being taught and coached in a group, by me, now’s your moment.
This is for you, if you are:
- An executive coach who now has to work from home
- A coach or consultant who is committed to thriving in uncertain times
- A coach who is committed to helping others thrive in challenging circumstances
- A coach who is now balancing work with homeschooling their kids (me too, that’s why I was up at 5am, writing this!)
There are 3 ways to get through challenging times…
- Serve yourself (self-care is more essential than ever, right now)
- Step into leadership (action is more important than reaction – even if you feel afraid)
- Serve your butt off (serving others is a long-term mindset and it changes everything)
I won’t pretend that I have all the answers. I have felt overwhelmed, confused and afraid myself, many times, in recent days.
But I will tell you that we are stronger together.
PS. If you haven’t yet seen it, please watch the 90 minute session I ran this week. I share the very best of my tools and insights to support you on how to lead in uncertain times.
PPS. I’d like to invite you to the pop-up Facebook group I’ve created to support our entire community through the weeks ahead.
PPS. I grew my business during the worst economic crisis in recent history. Even in challenging circumstances, you can thrive. Come join me and some of the most extraordinary coaches in my community.
PS. Project Kairos just began but it’s not too late to join me. You’ll get the recordings of the calls you miss. Master Creating Clients in the last Project Kairos I will ever run. Sign up now, and you still get a gift ticket to my upcoming program: $100K Clients!
PLUS, here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your impact and your income:
- Join my 2 new short programs, $100K Clients and One Milllllion Dollars! There’s a button at the bottom of either page that allows you to join both programs and save almost $300…
- Get my support as a Thinking Partner. This is for one successful entrepreneur or coach who wants to have their thinking provoked and to be challenged – on everything!
- Become my Protégé. This is for a single coach who wants my mentoring to help them transform every element of their coaching business – mastering The Prosperous Coach Approach, writing books, scaling your business, building a team, or becoming known as a Thought Leader…
- Want to work with me but not sure where to start? Check out our coaching journey and pick the program that suits you best.