You were born for this moment
If you are a coach who has transitioned from leadership in another field, been burned out at the top of your career, overcome adversity yourself or helped other leaders navigate challenges, then you are ready.
You’ve handled challenging times before… And you’ve come through on the other side. You know how to mitigate risk. You know how to face challenges head on. You know how to speak truth to power. You are values driven. You are not afraid to lead. And you have a service mindset.
I’ve been bullied. I’ve been fired. I’ve struggled financially. I’ve felt lonely. I’ve lost loved ones. I’ve also coached clients who’ve lost children, had life threatening illnesses, had miscarriages and been through bankruptcy. And I’ve been privy to the secret challenges of elite clients, from Navy Seals to multi-millionaires. (Hint: they have the same challenges as the rest of us!)
You are ready. And we’ve got your back.
I made a difficult decision
I place a really high value on community. I literally cried when I chose to put our live Intensive on hold and create a virtual experience instead. I love bringing high level coaches together, in person. And our events are extraordinary.
But I have one value that is higher than my value of connection. It’s the value of service.
And when it was clear that California would be completely closed to travel or even to leaving our homes – I made a decision that we wouldn’t put you on hold. We’d serve you, right now.
On April 30, I am not leading a 4 day live Intensive, I am leading a 21 day experience, over Zoom, where I will teach you and coach you and give you my very best tools for thriving in challenging circumstances. It’s all recorded, too.
If you have always wanted to attend an Intensive but California was too far to come, now’s your moment. If you have always wanted to be in a room being taught and coached in a group, by me, now’s your moment.
This is for you, if you are:
- An executive coach who now has to work from home
- A coach or consultant who is committed to thriving in uncertain times
- A coach who is committed to helping others thrive in challenging circumstances
- A coach who is now balancing work with homeschooling their kids (me too, that’s why I was up at 5am, writing this!)
There are 3 ways to get through challenging times…
- Serve yourself (self-care is more essential than ever, right now)
- Step into leadership (action is more important than reaction – even if you feel afraid)
- Serve your butt off (serving others is a long-term mindset and it changes everything)
I won’t pretend that I have all the answers. I have felt overwhelmed, confused and afraid myself, many times, in recent days.
But I will tell you that we are stronger together.
PS. If you haven’t yet seen it, please watch the 90 minute session I ran this week. I share the very best of my tools and insights to support you on how to lead in uncertain times.
PPS. I’d like to invite you to the pop-up Facebook group I’ve created to support our entire community through the weeks ahead.
PPS. I grew my business during the worst economic crisis in recent history. Even in challenging circumstances, you can thrive. Come join me and some of the most extraordinary coaches in my community.
PS. Dramatically increase your confidence as a coach by mastering enrolling clients. Drastically increase your ability to raise your fees and up-level your clients. And learn to have fun making money. Join me on The 90 Day Money Game. There’s still time to join us…
PLUS, whenever you’re ready – here are 4 more ways you can drastically increase your income and impact as a world-class coach:
- Assess your current coaching level and learn how to get to your next level. Read – or remind yourself of – The Litvin Levels, from The Prosperous Coach.
- Watch me coach some of the top coaches on the planet, in order to drastically uplevel your coaching skills. Join me on How To Coach A Superhero: The 4PC edition.
- Imagine joining a Deep Coaching experience alongside the members of 4PC, my community of high-level coaches… We only offer The 4PC Accelerator once a year and it always sells out in advance. Save $1,000 with early-bird pricing.
- Learn how to enroll and coach successful, talented and ambitious clients – with power and impact. Join my flagship program, Project Kairos – for 8 months of guidance, challenge and support to master creating clients.